- £476 per week
- £68 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 16 miles
- Pub 1 mile
- Shop 1 mile
- Countryside views
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Carnedd Dafydd is a quality conversion of a former stable building on the yard of the owners' working farm with fabulous views across the valley. The property is 1 mile from Llanrwst, 5.5 miles from Betws-y-Coed and 13 miles from Conwy, with easy access to the many attractions of the Snowdonia National Park and the North Wales coastline.
This quality cottage has beamed ceilings and polished wooden flooring, WiFi and central heating throughout.
Living Room: with two sets of feature glazed former stable doors, letting in lots of natural light; comfortable sofas, armchairs, an electric flame-effect stove, Freeview TV, DVD and CD player; dining table with pine dining table and chairs.
Kitchen: to one side of the open plan living room, with oak fitted units, electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge and dishwasher; small utility room adjacent, with washer/dryer.
Bathroom: with shower over the bath, WC and basin.
Bedroom 1: with double bed, oak flooring and pine furnishings.
Bedroom 2: with twin beds, attractive beams and glazed door to original exterior granary steps.
Outside: the cottage benefits from extensive shared open gardens with stunning views, picnic benches and barbecue. Secure bike storage is available.
The market town of Llanrwst has plenty of shops, cafes and pubs. Visit nearby Gwydir Castle or further down the valley the National Trust's Bodnant Gardens. Many of the attractions of Snowdonia are within a short drive, with walking and mountain biking on your doorstep. Tree Top Adventure is just 5 minutes by car and the popular attractions of Adventure Parc Snowdonia in Dolgarrog, and Bounce Below underground trampolines and ZipWorld Titan at Blaenau Ffestiniog, are approximately 20 minutes' drive away.
Electricity and central heating included
Bed linen and towels provided
Travel cot and highchair available
7 Things to do in a week around Llanrwst
- Visit Ty Hwnt I’r Bont, the much photographed and award-winning tea rooms, or take lunch at the beautiful Ffin Y Parc art gallery and café.
- Gwydir Castle is a stunning Tudor mansion and gardens which are open to the public from the spring onwards
- The mountain bile trails, Gwydir Mawr (big) and Bach (small) are fantastic, challenging and with superb scenery
- Try surfing on the man-made surf lagoon, take lessons or just go for it! There’s a soft play area and café on site as well.
- Stroll the 3-mile circular walk along the river to Trefiw Woollen mills to see traditional Welsh tapestry blankets being woven
- The National Trusts Bodnant gardens are just stunning whatever time of year you visit. Whilst out take some time to visit the Bodnant Welsh Food Centre and buy some local goodies to take back to your cottage
- Zip World Fforest will not disappoint with its Fforest coaster ride, zip lines and tree top adventures