- £778 per week
- £111 per night
- 6 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 2 single beds
- 1 sofa bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 1 mile
- Pub 1 mile
- Shop 1 mile
- Sea or coastal views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Enjoy breathtaking sea, mountain and forest views at this Nant Gwrtheyrn accommodation. Set in a unique Victorian village in a stunning location, this sea view cottage provides a peaceful, tranquil base for your holiday. With its own path leading down to a private beach and café facilities on site, Nant Gwrtheyrn is a magical place - the perfect retreat for a relaxing and inspiring holiday.
Living Room – open plan, L shaped living, kitchen and dining area. Quality oak handmade furniture, leather sofas (including double sofa bed) and oak flooring with underfloor heating. TV free cottage so the perfect opportunity to enjoy some quality time together in a truly wonderful setting.
Kitchen area with electric oven and hob, microwave and fridge with freezer compartment. Washing machine and tumble dryer in separate building.
Bedroom 1 – Lovely double room with king size bed, underfloor heating, sea view and en-suite facilities.
Bedroom 2 - Spacious double bedroom with king size bed, Welsh oak furniture and underfloor heating (like every other bedroom). Lovely sea view.
Bedroom 3 - Single bedroom. All bedrooms also include traditional Welsh tapestry throws and cushions from Trefriw Woollen Mill.
Bedroom 4 - Second single bedroom, also with a sea view.
Shower Room with basin and a separate room with WC and basin.
Directly in front of this Nant Gwrtheyrn accommodation is a large communal lawn and a magnificent sea view where you can sit and relax on your patio chairs all day if you wish. From the grounds, a path leads down to Nant Gwrtheyrn's own private beach. There is also the added benefit of having a cafe on site. So idyllic, that couples choose Nant Gwrtheyrn as a wedding venue.
- Heating and electricity included (includes underfloor heating throughout)
- Crisp white bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- Welcome pack available on request for £20
- Travel cot, high chair and security gate available on request - please let us know at time of booking. Please bring your own cot linen
- Wifi available in the café (100 yds) and at the cottage itself.
- No smoking or pets
- Laundry room on site available to all guests, at an extra cost.
- Plenty of parking spaces available
- Please note that Nant Gwrtheyrn is a multifunctional venue. There may be events taking place during your stay so please contact Nant Gwrtheyrn directly.
This magical village called Nant Gwrtheyrn (or ‘the Nant’ as it is often called) is a former quarrying village on the northern coast of the Llyn Peninsula in North Wales. It is an attraction in its own right, with a Heritage Centre on site which houses displays about the Welsh language and culture, as well as the history of the village. This includes a period house set in a Victorian quarry community and information about the unique wildlife which can be discovered in this remote coastal valley and beach.
Residential Welsh courses are also offered at Nant Gwrtheyrn throughout the year and you can experience Welsh culture and heritage first hand, here on the coast of the beautiful Llyn Peninsula. It is also a great venue for a family get-together, a celebration or a wedding. The nearest shop and pub can be found 1 mile away in the village of Llithfaen and some of the recommended places to eat include Caffi Meinir (on site), Nanhoron in Nefyn (5 miles) and The Ship Inn in Edern (7 miles).
The Llyn Peninsula is a designated area of outstanding natural beauty, full of hidden treasures that are just waiting to be discovered. Some of the other ‘must see’ attractions include the pub on the beach in Porthdinllaen, the beautiful seaside village of Aberdaron, endless sandy beaches and the sacred Bardsey Island. Not to mention Glasfryn Parc for a fun day out (go karts, ten pin bowling etc) Caernarfon Castle, Snowdon (the highest mountain in Wales), Llanberis Electric Mountain and Llanberis Slate Museum.
- Porth y Nant Beach – Nant Gwrtheyrn’s very own private beach. A short path from the village brings you to this lovely cobbled beach.
- There are also many other great beaches within a short drive of Nant Gwrtheyrn. Llyn Peninsula's top 10 beaches can be viewed here.
- Llyn Coastal Path (part of the All Wales Coast Path) can be joined from the doorstep.
- The Nant Gwrtheyrn Walk – a scenic 2-3 hour circular walk around this unique valley. From the doorstep.
- Yr Eifl (The Rivals) – Mountain range including the highest point on the Llyn Peninsula. 4.5 miles in length. 1.5 miles.
- Sea fishing from the private beach on site. Walking distance.
- Nefyn and District Golf Club - 26 holes, offering two cliff top 18 hole courses set in spectacular coastal scenery. 7 miles
- Pen Llyn Stud & Riding Centre – Llaniestyn. Stud farm and rides for any level of experience. 10.5 miles
- Llanbedrog Riding Stables - Horse-riding lessons etc. Beach and hill rides. 14 miles
- Porth Neigwl (Hell’s Mouth) is a very popular venue for surfers and body boarders. 19 miles
- Find out more about watersports on the Llyn Peninsula