- £948 per week
- £135 per night
- 7 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 single bed
- 4 single Zip&Link beds (combine for king/super king)
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Secure bicycle storage
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 4.8 miles
- Pub 1 mile
- Shop 1.1 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Hot tub
- Countryside views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Cefn Coch is a beautifully furnished, traditional Welsh farmhouse with the luxuries of a hot tub and wood burning stove, in the most idyllic setting. Sitting in an elevated position over the Vale of Ffestiniog, in Snowdonia National Park, the property boasts breath-taking views down to the estuary in one direction and to the mountains in the other. The addition of a steam train 'peeping' as it passes through the end of the garden is a magical sight to see. Enjoying a quiet and peaceful location, you can enjoy walks and bike rides in local forests right outside the cottage front door. It also offers the convenience of the village amenities in Penrhyndeudraeth and is just a short drive to the bustling town on Porthmadog, a lovely harbour town with an array of independent shops, restaurants and cafes.
The area has something for everyone of all ages including Zip World and the Fforest Coaster, coastal walks, lovely sandy beaches and hill walking in Snowdonia. For the adventurous, there's a wealth of activities to keep you busy, apart from walking and climbing, different activity providers offer the chance to experience gorge walking, kayaking, white water rafting, canyoning and Stand up Paddleboarding. From Porthmadog, you can board the historic steam train taking you through Snowdonia, travelling up into the mountains through tranquil pastures and magnificent forests, past lakes and waterfalls, round tight bends (even a complete spiral) clinging to the side of the mountain or tunnelling through it, to the slate-quarrying town of Blaenau Ffestiniog. Another must is a visit to the beautiful Italian renaissance style village of Portmeirion or one of the many medieval castles, based at Harlech, Caernarfon and Criccieth.
This property can be booked alongside nearby property The Old Stable - Hen Stabal, for a total of 13 guests.
- Lounge: Light and airy with 2 sofas and an armchair, smart TV, woodburning stove. Beautiful countryside views. Sliding doors to Conservatory and Dining area.
- Conservatory / dining area: seating area to relax and enjoy the fantastic views. Dining table and chairs for 8 guests.
- Kitchen: Large farmhouse kitchen with range cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer. Small table and chairs.
- Bedroom 1: 2 x 3ft single beds (zip & link - can be made up as super kingsize on request), wardrobe and bedside tables. Woodburning stove. Door to garden.
- Shower room: large walk in shower, hand basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 2 x 3ft single beds (zip & link - can be made up as super kingsize on request), bedside tables
- Bedroom 3: kingsize bed, wardrobe, dressing table and bedside tables.
- Bedroom 4: single bed with pullout bed.
- Bathroom: bath, WC, bidet and hand basin.
- Large gardens with a terrace, garden dining furniture and a further seating area with a small stove. Private hot tub surrounded by stunning scenery.
- Heating and electricity: included.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided.
- Travel cot and high-chair provided.
- Pets: Maximum 2; £25 for 1 pet per week.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Water: private supply.
- Parking: private parking.