- £742 per week
- £106 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 4 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.2 miles
- Pub 1 mile
- Shop 1.4 miles
- Harbour views
- Sea or coastal views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 09.00
This modern holiday lodge in Gimblet park has a lovely Scandinavian feel to it, with high slanted ceilings, subtle tonal colour schemes and clean lines. The interior layout makes clever use of the internal space whilst retaining warmth and comfort. The cosy lounge opens out through patio doors onto a large decking area with outdoor seating, here you can relax and enjoy fantastic undisturbed views of Cardigan bay and the mountains of Snowdonia. Practical and convenient this stylish lodge is ideal for family beach holidays with children and pets.
Gimlet Park is one of the most popular holiday parks on the Llŷn Peninsula, boasting a fabulous waterside location and facilities such as an onsite indoor swimming pool and sauna, gymnasium, café, bar and outdoor play area. The park is well maintained and within walking distance to Pwllheli, an ideal location for exploring the many sandy beaches, craggy coves, and seaside villages of the beautiful Llŷn Peninsula.
- Lounge: A modern open plan lounge looking out onto unparalleled views of the sea and Snowdonia. Two leather three seater sofas, smart TV and modern fireplace. Patio doors leading to the front decking.
- Kitchen / Kitchen Diner / Breakfast Room: A well-equipped kitchen, with gas hob, electric oven and microwave oven; a family sized fridge-freezer; full-size dishwasher and washer/dryer. The stylish dining table is compact for 2-4 people and folds out to comfortably sit 6; modern stackable chairs free up the space when not in use. Easy to clean and stylish laminate flooring. A dog gate separates the laminate living/dining area from the carpeted bedroom quarters.
- Bedroom 1: A master bedroom with king size bed and high quality fitted carpet throughout. There is plenty of storage with two bedside drawer units, a double wardrobe and storage space for luggage on top. There is a full-size mirror and a wall-mounted flatscreen TV. En suite: A mains shower cubicle, sink unit with storage and low-flush toilet.
- Bedroom 2: Two single beds separated by a bed side table with storage and a wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3: Two single beds separated by a bed side table with storage and a wardrobe.
- Bathroom: The family bathroom consists of a full-size bath with over the bath shower, sink unit with storage and a low-flush toilet.
- The decking offers a comfortable seating area with high-quality cushioned rattan furniture, comfortably seating 8 people. There is an open communal lawn area directly adjacent to the sea, with a panoramic view of the Cadigan bay and the mountains of Snowdonia.
- Heating and electricity: included.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided.
- Hairdryers: 1.
- Pets: 2 small dogs welcome.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Water: mains.
- Parking: 2 private parking spaces adjacent to lodge.
- Leisure facilities: On site leisure facilities including indoor pool, sauna and well-equipped gym at Gimblet Rock Caravan Park , family- friendly park with outdoor play area
- The use of motorised devices including, but not limited to, powered scooters, carts, buggies, mopeds, yachts, flying machines and Segways are not permitted on the Park with the exception of disability equipment. Other vehicles are not allowed on any beach or adjoining land unless authorised by the Park Owner or Local Authority; local conditions may apply. Bicycles must be ridden in a safe and considerate manner.
- Please note that guests staying on park may not bring jet-skis and boats due to council restrictions and regulations.
Beautiful lodge, fantastic location, though access is through a very large housing estate. Wonderful sea views. Sitting out on the decking was absolutely lovely. Had a lovely week and weather was great.