- £446 per week
- £64 per night
- 5 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 3 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.5 miles
- Pub 0.5 miles
- Shop 0.5 miles
- Welcome pack
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- On one level, no stairs
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 5:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
This cottage style, detached property is set on the outskirts of Pwllheli, a thriving maritime market town famous for its sailing and Marina. Cafes, restaurants and a range of independent shops are all within walking distance. A pleasant ten minute walk along a wooded path also brings you to Pwllheli's beautiful sandy beach and the All Wales Coast Path. Ideal for those who enjoy walking and cycling, the property provides a gateway to the stunning Llyn Peninsula, renowned for its sandy beaches and Welsh culture.
Kitchen - Modern white cottage style kitchen. Facilities include a gas oven and hob, fridge freezer, microwave and dishwasher.
Utility - Small utility leading to rear garden which includes a washing machine and tumble dryer
Living area - Lounge / dining room. This is a bright room with antique furniture combined with Laura Ashley décor, large leather sofa and 2 comfy chairs. TV and DVD player. It also has an oak dining table with matching Laura Ashley and Antique dining/arm chairs for up to 6 guests.
Hall - The seaside/ maritime theme and oak floor boards continue from the lounge into the light and spacious hall. It has an Antique pine chest which has both storage and a drawer with toys/games and books and pine coat hooks.
Bedroom 1 - Antique style double bed and Laura Ashley bed throw with chest of drawers, clothes hanging and bed side tables.
Bedroom 2 - This is a single bedroom with cream metallic bed with knitted throw, built in wardrobe and marble wash table.
Bedroom 3 - This twin room is large and spacious with pine furniture including a large pine wardrobe and built in wardrobe.
Bathroom has a bath, wash basin, toilet and shower with slate like tiles on the floor.
Sheltered lawned square garden at the front of the property. It has a small boutique style wooden garden table and two chairs.
At the rear of the property, there is a private garden with patio area which has table and six chairs and at another part of the garden there are more garden chairs and table.
- Welcome pack on arrival includes tea, coffee, sugar and milk, as well as a bottle of wine, local cheese, biscuits and fresh flowers.
- Heating and electricity included
- Wi-fi available
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- 1 hairdryer provided
- Cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- No pets or smoking please.
- Parking space on drive for two cars or a car and a boat if you wish to make use of the Marina facilities.
- Other items provided include:
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid and 4 dishwasher tabs as a starter pack, new dishcloths and/or scourers, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet.
- General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
Spacious and comfortable with everything we needed. Good location for exploring the Lleyn Peninsula. Plenty of outdoor seating and tables in the front and rear gardens which was great as we had good weather.
The property was within easy reach of the town. Very clean and comfortable everything from home to home. Easy to get in touch with people with queries we would highly recommend this property, thank you.
Thoroughly enjoyed our recent stay at Bryn Llewelyn, the cottage was so nice, cosy and comfortable with lovely furniture. The garden was gorgeous. The location was great, just a few minutes drive in to Pwhelli, there was a nice walk down a wooded path to the beach and there were lots of lovely places to visit within easy reach. The owner of the cottage got in touch to provide some tips and info on the local area, places to visit and eat which was a really nice touch. Would definitely recommend and would love to visit again.
Located on a quiet lane on the outskirts of Pwllheli, this detached cottage is located within its own enclosed garden and is within a short walking distance to all the town's facilities. Famous for its sailing and Marina, Pwllheli offers a range of independent shops, a large supermarket and numerous cafes and restaurants. The beautiful sandy beach at Pwllheli and the All Wales Coast Path is also within a pleasant ten minute walk, through a kissing gate and along a wooded path.
Amongst the best places to eat out locally are White Hall in Pwllheli, Bodegroes in Efailnewydd (1 mile), Dylan’s in Cricieth (15 min by train or car) and a range of restaurants in Abersoch which is just 6 miles along the coastal road. There are many highly recommended cafes in the area as well, including Taro Deg in Pwllheli, Oriel Glyn y Weddw Art Gallery Tea Room in Llanbedrog (3 miles) and Caffi Meinir at Nant Gwrtheyrn (7 miles). For a relaxing beer or wine, there are pubs in fantastic locations around the Peninsula, including Ty Newydd in Aberdaron and Ty Coch Inn at Porthdinllaen.
Bryn Llewelyn and Pwllheli is also the gateway to the stunning Llyn Peninsula, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty where the Welsh language and way of life still flourish. In addition to the numerous golden beaches and beautiful coastal villages dotted around the peninsula, there are many popular attractions on your doorstep. These include the renowned Plas Glyn y Weddw in Llanbedrog (3.5 miles), a magnificent Manor with galleries, beautiful gardens and a tea room with sea views. Glasfryn Parc, 4.5 miles away is another great day out, offering a wide range of activities including bowling, go-carting, archery and wakeboarding and has an extensive farm shop, café and restaurant. Cricieth castle (8 miles), Ffestiniog Railway in Porthmadog (13 miles), and the Italian village of Portmeirion (16 miles) are all worth visiting as well.
- South Beach, Pwllheli - mainly shingle, Blue Flag beach. Stretches from Gimblet Rock, across the promenade, and around towards Llanbedrog. 0.5 mile
- Glan-y-mor, Pwllheli – enjoy a 3 mile stretch of sand all the way to Abererch beach. 1 mile
- View other beaches on the Llyn Peninsula
- Pwllheli Sailing Club, Pwllheli Marina – excellent facilities and possibly the best sailing waters in the U.K. 1 miles
- Abersoch beach offers flat water for wakeboarding and waterskiing, sailing, power boating and windsurfing. 6 miles
- Find out more about watersports on the Llyn Peninsula
- Llyn Coastal Path – 84 miles around the Llyn Peninsula, from Caernarfon to Porthmadog. Join the path 0.5 miles from the cottage on South Beach.
- Yr Eifl (The Rivals) – Mountain range including the highest point on the Llyn Peninsula. 4.5 miles in length. 7 miles from cottage.
- Pwllheli Golf Club - 18 hole golf course, suitable for golfers of all ages and abilities. 0.5 mile
- Llyn Golf Centre – Pen-y-Berth. 15 bay driving range, practice green and bunker and 9 hole golf course with sea views. For beginners and advanced players - hire clubs available. 2 miles
- Find out more about cycling on the Llyn Peninsula
- Read more about the range of opportunities to go fishing on the Llyn Peninsula – suitable options for all ages
- Cilian Riding Centre - Horse-riding lessons, beach rides and more. Great for kids and novices. 9 miles
- Find out more about horse-riding on the Llyn Peninsula