- £714 per week
- £102 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Wet room
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 1.3 miles
- Pub 1.5 miles
- Shop 1.3 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Set in a wonderful, elevated position with panoramic views of Snowdonia and Cardigan Bay. With a large balcony and full-length patio doors, Maes Teg cottage brilliantly frames this spectacular vista from a spacious, open plan living area and two of the bedrooms (with king sized beds). Pwllheli, with its Marina, beach and a range of independent shops, cafes and restaurants is just 1 mile away.
This is a great base to explore the Wales Coast Path, the Llyn Peninsula - an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and a range of attractions such as Portmeirion and Criccieth Castle. Not to mention Snowdonia National Park and the Isle of Anglesey.
Open plan kitchen, dining room and lounge - As you enter the property you will be amazed at the view through the glass wall which includes large patio doors. These lead to a large balcony with glass balustrade and stunning views over Cardigan Bay towards Harlech and Snowdonia.
The large lounge area offers comfortable seating for eight in front of a multi-fuel stove and Smart TV with Netflix and Amazon Prime. If you enjoy music, there is a record player and a selection of records in the cupboard in the hallway. This cupboard also houses a selection of books, maps, guides and board games.
The kitchen is exceptionally well equipped and includes a fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. There is also a microwave oven, kettle, toaster and coffee machine. Spacious dining area with seating for up to 8 guests.
Bedroom 1 - This ground floor room with a king sized bed also has large patio doors opening out onto the large balcony with stunning views. Furnished with 2 bedside tables with lamps, a clothes rail, chest of drawers and chair.
Bedroom 2 - At the back of the property on the ground floor there is a large double bedroom with 2 bedside tables and lamps, a clothes rail and a chest of drawers.
Shower Room - A substantial shower room with walk in shower cubicle, sink with bathroom cupboard beneath, WC and a heated towel rail.
Bedroom 3 - Stunning, large room with panoramic views towards Pwllheli in the west and Snowdonia in the east. King sized bed, 2 bedside tables with lamps, wardrobe, chest of drawers and chair.
Bedroom 4 - Small twin room, a squeeze for two adults, with views over the back of the property and has 2 single beds with bedside lamps.
Bathroom - Spacious room with a shower cubicle, large bath, pedestal sink, WC and heated towel rail.
With its large balcony in an elevated position, this is the ideal setting for alfresco dining or a morning coffee on the patio, overlooking the stunning view.
There is also a sloping lawn area with the same magnificent view, which is great for children to play and explore.
- Welcome pack includes a selection of local produce as well as milk, tea and coffee pods. Also discount code for local art prints displayed around the cottage.
- Central heating and electricity included
- Starter pack provided for log burner between October and April. Additional logs etc, can be purchased locally.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- 3 hairdryers provided
- Travel cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen with you.
- No pets or smoking inside the cottage
- The following items are also provided:
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, dishcloths and/or scourers, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet.
- General cleaning products, hoover, dustpan and brush, iron and ironing board.
- Private parking for up to 3 cars
- If you would like to forget about the car during your stay at Maes Teg holiday cottage Pwllheli can also be accessed by bus from Llwyn-hudol bus-stop, just round the corner.
Thanks for a fantastic stay and the personal touches of Welshcakes and beer were a lovely gesture.
Maes Teg A very beautiful house in the most beautiful setting. The weather has been perfect. Thank you.
From this beautiful, detached holiday cottage Pwllheli and all its amenities is just 1 mile away. With panoramic views towards Cardigan Bay and Snowdonia, Maes Teg enjoys a peaceful setting in a small hamlet of houses, whilst also benefiting from having Pwllheli Marina, Pwllheli beach and a number of small independent shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants on its doorstep. There is also an Asda supermarket and all the other amenities you need in this coastal town.
Considered to be the unofficial capital of the Llyn Peninsula, Pwllheli is home to an impressive Marina where many watersports events and competitions are held throughout the year. You can also join the All Wales Coastal Path nearby, in the village at Abererch, or Pwllheli. The Llyn Peninsula is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty where the Welsh language and way of life still flourish. Discover the beautiful coastal villages such as Abersoch, Llanbedrog, Porthdinllaen and Aberdaron that are dotted around the Peninsula, along with amazing beaches and plenty of other delights. Maes Teg cottage offers an ideal base to explore the area, as well as nearby Snowdonia and the Isle of Anglesey.
Amongst the other popular attractions nearby is the renowned Plas Glyn y Weddw in Llanbedrog (5.5 miles), a magnificent Manor with galleries, beautiful gardens and a tea room with sea views. Glasfryn Parc, 3.5 miles away is another great day out, offering a wide range of activities including bowling, go-carting, archery and wakeboarding and has an extensive farm shop, café and restaurant. Cricieth castle (7.5 miles), Ffestiniog Railway in Porthmadog (12 miles), and the Italian village of Portmeirion (15 miles) are all worth visiting as well.
- Abererch to Glandon, Pwllheli – enjoy a 4 mile stretch of sand which incorporates Abererch and Glandon beaches. Accessed 1.3 miles away
- South Beach, Pwllheli - mainly shingle, Blue Flag beach. Stretches from Gimblet Rock, across the promenade, and around towards Llanbedrog. 1.7 mile
- View other beaches on the Llyn Peninsula
- Pwllheli Sailing Club, Pwllheli Marina – excellent facilities and possibly the best sailing waters in the U.K. 1.2 miles
- Abersoch beach offers flat water for wakeboarding and waterskiing, sailing, power boating and windsurfing. 8 miles
- Find out more about watersports on the Llyn Peninsula
- Llyn Coastal Path – 84 miles around the Llyn Peninsula, from Caernarfon to Porthmadog. Join the path 0.5 miles from the cottage in Abererch.
- Yr Eifl (The Rivals) – Mountain range including the highest point on the Llyn Peninsula. 4.5 miles in length. 7.5 miles from cottage.
- Read more about the range of opportunities to go fishing on the Llyn Peninsula – suitable options for all ages.
- Pwllheli Golf Club - 18 hole golf course, suitable for golfers of all ages and abilities. 2.4 miles
- Llyn Golf Centre – Pen-y-Berth. 15 bay driving range, practice green and bunker and 9 hole golf course with sea views. For beginners and advanced players - hire clubs available. 4.5 miles
- Llanbedrog Riding Stables - Horse-riding lessons etc. Beach and hill rides. 5 miles
- Find out more about horse-riding on the Llyn Peninsula
- Find out more about cycling on the Llyn Peninsula