- £540 per week
- £77 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 2.5 miles
- Pub 1.5 miles
- Shop 1.5 miles
- Countryside views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
- No electric car charging at this property
The Barn is a beautifully converted barn, idyllically located in Llannor amongst 15 acres of Lleyn Peninsula farmland. With a stunning interior, well-maintained terrace and grounds, and far reaching countryside views, this is a perfect couple’s rural retreat.
The heart of this hideaway is the breathtaking and opulent lounge with dramatic high ceilings with exposed beams, original flagstone flooring and an expanse of original art and prints. Every corner reveals a detailed design touch, original feature or exquisite piece such as the twisted metal mermaids that watch over this vast yet warm room. A wooden staircase leads to a small landing where double pine doors open to reveal a romantic master bedroom with further exposed beams. A pretty ground floor kitchen and modern shower room complete this fabulous holiday home.
Outside, The Barn offer a lovely raised terrace with colourful pots in abundance, high quality outdoor dining table and chairs, barbecue and uninterrupted countryside views. The owners nurture and tend to the spectacular fruit and vegetables that grow in the orchard, beds and polytunnels and love to show guests their horticultural interests.
If you can pull yourself away from the tranquil sanctuary of The Barn, then a short drive leads to the market town of Pwllheli and a little further lie the bustling seaside resorts of Abersoch, Nefyn and Llanbedrog.
- breathtaking lounge/dining room with high ceilings and exposed beams, original flagstone floor and large windows with wooden lintels flooding the lounge with light, 2 grand and sumptuous leather sofas and coordinating armchair set around a flat screen TV with Freeview, coffee tables and an array of local and international original art and prints, pine dining table and 4 chairs, many design touches and fascinating decorative pieces
- contemporary country style kitchen with painted wooden units, Belfast sink, electric oven and hob, microwave and fridge
- shower room in natural tones with corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin set in a modern vanity unit, wc, heated towel rail and storage shelves
- wooden staircase leading to a landing
- double pine doors opening into a romantic master bedroom set in the eaves with exposed beams, antique iron double bed with sumptuous Hypnos mattress, built in pine wardrobe, antique pine chest of drawers, contrasting bedside table and occasional pine chair and Velux window with blinds
- The Barn is a semi-detached property set in 15 acres of woodland and offers spectacular countryside views across the Lleyn Peninsula
- the owners have well stocked apple orchard, polytunnels and well-tended beds growing a variety of spectacular fruit and vegetables
- ample parking for 2/3 vehicles/boats
- beautifully converted barn with stylish interior and exterior
- oil fired central heating
- WiFi available
- electricity, hot water and heating included
- fresh bed linen and towels included
- Freeview TV channels included
- lovely patio and far reaching countryside views
- shared use of an external heated drying room on request
- the owners live in the adjoining property and can offer a laundry service on request at additional charge
- couples only
- no pets please
- IMPORTANT NOTE. No electric car charging at this property
Lovely well equipped accommodation in a good location to explore the Llyn peninsula. Friendly hosts are next door and had lots of helpful advice and suggestions of places to visit.
Quiet rural location but close to nearby town and beaches. Owners helpful and welcoming but not intrusive.
The accommodation and the location was amazing. The owners Simon and Suzanne are really lovely and are so helpful they made our holiday very special.
Amazing property with everything you would need for a perfect holiday, a real gem. Suzanne and Simon are the perfect hosts, couldn’t do enough for us.