- £538 per week
- £77 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- Washing machine
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 3.1 miles
- Pub 2.2 miles
- Shop 1.8 miles
- Countryside views
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Sorry, infants (aged under 2) are not allowed at this property
- Sorry, children (aged between 2 and 17) are not allowed at this property
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Caeau Bach is a stunning converted cottage lying at the end of a private drive, in rolling countryside, a real rural and romantic retreat yet just a short drive from the bustling seaside villages of Abersoch and Llanbedrog. Restored and renovated to a very high standard, Caeau Bach offers a contemporary and spacious open- plan living area with bi-fold doors leading onto a pretty stone patio with BBQ area and lawned garden. Upstairs lies a feature open-plan bathroom with free- standing bath and walk-in shower room, all alongside a breath-taking and stylish bedroom with full length window offering uninterrupted countryside views.
Caeau Bach offers many extras including WiFi, welcomes pets by arrangement and comes with a dedicated parking space in Abersoch village.
- large kitchen area with ample units and wooden counter tops, Belfast sink, integrated oven and grill, integrated hob, fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine. Fabulous countryside views.
- lounge/dining area with contemporary and comfortable sofa, coffee table, flat screen TV with Freeview, dining table with 2 chairs, bi-fold doors leading onto a pretty rear patio, triple aspect windows with fabulous uninterrupted countryside views
- sumptuous open-plan bathroom with feature free- standing bath, toilet with privacy tiles, wash- hand basin and Velux windows
- stylish and romantic double bedroom with metal framed king size bed, built in cupboard with hanging space, chest of drawers, bedside table, Velux windows and stunning full length window with fabulous countryside views which can be enjoyed from the bed
- contemporary walk-in shower with cool grey tiles and rain shower
bi-fold doors from the living area leading to
- stone patio with patio furniture and views across the lawned garden to the rolling countryside beyond
- lawned garden
- private parking for 2 vehicles
- barbecue available
- please note the owners are occasionally in residence at the next- door property
- stunning converted cottage
- feature bedroom with countryside views
- feature bath and shower
- bed linen, towels and tea towels provided
- electricity and underfloor heating included
- pets welcome by arrangement, subject to a fee of £50 per week
- private parking space in Abersoch village centre
- short breaks available
My wife and I were delighted with Caeau Bach; the views from the garden and the picture window in the bedroom are superb. It is well equipped and everything seemed new; the accommodation was spotless when we arrived. The location was ideal for reaching the better beaches on the Llyn Peninsula and close to Abersoch to pick up supplies or eat out. Barry is an excellent host and gave us lots of tips of where to go. He also phoned ahead of our arrival to let us know that some nearby restaurants and pubs were closed owing to the pingdemic and advising us to book ahead if we planned to eat out. We will certainly return!
A gorgeous find! The cottage is perfect. We had a very special week.