- £595 per week
- £85 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 4.5 miles
- Pub 2.8 miles
- Shop 2.8 miles
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 10:00am
- Although mostly on one level, there are steps to the front door and a few internal steps; twin beds are 2' 6" wide, not standard 3' so best suited to 2 adults and 2 children.
Located in the pretty hamlet of Llaniestyn, Gwelfryn is a very attractive single-storey cottage which has been lovingly built to exacting standards and with stylish touches throughout. Although predominantly all on one level, there are steps up to the front door and two internal steps up from the hallway into the living room.
Well located at the heart of the Lleyn Peninsula, Gwelfryn is a great base from which to explore the bustling seaside villages of Aberdaron, Abersoch, Nefyn and Llanbedrog, to enjoy the beaches and coves of the stunning coastline as well as the flora and fauna of this area of outstanding natural beauty.
Stylish throughout, Gwelfryn offers an inviting contemporary open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room with feature high ceiling and French doors leading onto the front patio. A corridor leads to an elegant master bedroom, pretty twin bedroom and fabulous bathroom.
- internal porch area with hanging and storage space, step up to
- bright and inviting lounge/kitchen/dining room with feature high ceiling, wooden floors and French doors leading onto a front raised patio with infinity glass balustrading and outdoor furniture
- spacious lounge area with corner sofa and additional two-seater sofa, wall mounted flatscreen TV, well stocked bookcase and coffee table
- front dining area with pine dining table and 5 chairs, countryside views
- rear contemporary fitted kitchen with shaker style grey units and dark worktop, integrated oven and grill, integrated hob with extractor over, dishwasher, integrated under counter fridge and microwave
- bedroom 1 - elegant master double bedroom with high ceiling, pine framed double bed, coordinating chest of drawers, pretty painted wardrobe and bedside tables with lights PLUS futon bed available for an additional child on request only
- bedroom 2 - pretty twin bedroom with two 2'6" single beds, wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside table
- spacious modern family bathroom in cool greys with bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
- there is a large front gate; parking is available inside the gate. Ample parking for 2 cars.
- large raised patio area with picnic table and countryside views
- lawned garden area
- There is a shared "pedestrian access" with Ty Nant, the property at the rear.
- countryside views and hamlet location
- bed linen, towels, electricity and heating included. Charging of electric cars is not included. (No provision)
- travel cot and highchair available on request. Please bring own travel cot bedding and linen.
- futon bed available for additional child on request only. Please bring own single bedding and linen.
- There is a large front gate, parking is available inside the gate. Ample parking for 2 cars.
- wifi included
- families only
- no smoking
- well behaved pet by arrangement
We enjoyed our stay at this property. It was ideally located to be able to visit each side of the peninsula but then had the benefit of being in a quiet location, something we particularly wanted. The equipment and facilities in the property were in good condition and adequate for our needs. We chose the property as it offered wifi, a decent television so we could keep up with Wimbledon and the football, private parking and enclosed garden so that our little dog could safely be outside. It was our first visit to this part of Wales and we would recommend this area wholeheartedly.
Lovely property with high standard of cleanliness. Comfortable bed, well equipped property. Garden was fully enclosed so very safe for our dog. Quiet village which was lovely and very central for discovering the local area. Around 20 mins drive from Abersoch, Aberdaron, Nyfen, Pwllheli amongst others. Beautiful area and would highly recommend.
We loved our stay at Gwelfryn!! A beautiful new property recently built, finished and furnished to a very high standard, with everything you could possibly need to make your stay comfortable. It was spotlessly clean on arrival with all precautions regarding Covid taken so we felt extremely reassured and safe. The cottage is located in a very quiet hamlet with a lovely sunny garden so perfect for a relaxing holiday and is within easy reach of many beaches, so many you're spoilt for choice! We met with the owners Sally and Neil whilst we were there, a lovely couple who were keen to check we were happy with the rental and shared valued information about best places and beaches to visit during our stay. We had a wonderful week in a fabulous property, would heartily recommend and would love to return