- £362 per week
- £52 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Pets
- No WiFi
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 17 miles
- Pub 0.1 miles
- Shop 0.1 miles
- Pony trekking/horse riding
Important - please note
- Check in: 14:00
- Check out: 11:00
This Llantrisant apartment is located in the Old Town and is ideal for a visit to Cardiff and all locations in South Wales. With several pubs, restaurants, local shops and even a castle ruins within walking distance, it is an ideal base for visiting the area.
First floor aparment is accessed via 1 flight of stairs.
One open plan studio room with stylish fully equipped kitchen including electric cooker and hob, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave, toaster and breakfast bar with stools for 2.
The double bed folds down and offers a great night's sleep.
There are 2 relaxing sofa type chairs. TV and DAB radio. A selection of books and DVD's.
- Parking space (free).
- The following items are also provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: kitchen roll, dishcloth, scourer and brush to wash dishes, washing up liquid. Bathroom: toilet rolls. General products: bin bags, some cleaning products.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels, iron and hair dryer included.
- Heating and electricity included.
- Up to 2 well behaved dogs welcome. Dogs must not be left alone in the property and are not allowed on the furniture.
- Cot and high chair available if requested in advance. Please bring your own bed linen for the cot.
- No smoking.
*Currently awaiting official grading. 4 star expected
superb value with excellent location near Royal Mint, ancient church, castle ruins, etc. Historic