- £571 per week
- £82 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- No Pets
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 1 sofa bed
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Wet room
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 7 miles
- Pub 0.2 miles
- Shop 0.2 miles
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:00
- Check out: 10:00
5 star apartment offering the best of both worlds. It has all the benefits of a stunning rural location in a traditional countryside village with 2 local pubs, yet is only 20 minutes from Cardiff city centre and just a few minutes from the M4 motorway. The Vale of Glamorgan Golf Course, Cottrell Park Golf Course, the South Wales coastline, Millennium Stadium, Swalec Stadium, and City of Cardiff Stadium are all within close proximity.
Ger-y-llyn is one of two luxury Cardiff holiday apartments set in 20 acres of grounds on the owners' impressive 240 acres farm where race horses are bred. The land includes a small lake (fenced off with gated access) with an abundance of wildlife and fish, and the children will enjoy feeding the ducks, visiting the pet sheep and playing on the large lawn areas.
All rooms are on the ground floor with electric heaters throughout and comprises of an open plan lounge/dining/kitchen and two bedrooms.
Lounge/Dining Area: With large screen TV/DVD player, radio/CD, Wi-fi access, and a large comfy leather corner sofa (can also be used as a sofa bed sleeping an extra 2)
Kitchen Area: With electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, breakfast bar and high stools allowing full enjoyment of fantastic views across the lake and countryside.
Bedroom 1: With double bed and en suite bathroom with shower over bath, WC and wash basin.
Bedroom 2: With double bed and en suite walk-in wet room with shower, WC and wash basin.
Patio area with garden furniture and BBQ (shared with the other apartment)
Large south facing gardens and grounds surrounding the enclosed fishing lake.
- Outside utility room shared between the two 5 star Cardiff holiday apartments on site. Includes washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Wide doorways provide wheelchair access.
- Secure fence around pond however children must not be left unattended in that area.
- Bed linen, towels and hairdryer provided
- Cot and highchair available on request. Please bring your own cot bedding with you.
- Additional charge of £20 per night if the Sofa bed is requested and there are more than 4 guests in your group (maximum of 6 guests)
- Heating and electricity included
- Plenty of parking available
- No smoking or pets
- Secure bike/golf equipment storage
- Wifi included
- Both these Cardiff holiday apartments accept short breaks throughout the year and can be booked together to accommodate larger groups. View the other holiday apartment on site.
Great spot. Very peaceful and lovely owners always available to help. Highly recommended. Great spot to get into Cardiff. Definitely go to the St Fagans folk museum for a morning or afternoon - fascinating.