- £571 per week
- £82 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- No Pets
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 2.5 miles
- Pub 0.5 miles
- Shop 0.5 miles
- Welcome pack
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- On one level, no stairs
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:00
- Check out: 10:00
Only 20 minutes from the Centre of Cardiff this 5 star Barry holiday cottage enjoys great views across the rolling hills of the Vale of Glamorgan. Numerous beaches can be found nearby, including Barry Island and the stunning Glamorgan Heritage Coastline.
Open plan kitchen, living and dining area. The stylish kitchen is fully equipped and includes electric oven, gas hob, dishwasher , fridge freezer , washing machine, tumble drier and microwave.
The living area includes comfy sofas TV, DVD , ipod docking station and games console. The bi-folding doors open out on to balcony offering stunning views across the Vale.
Bedroom 1- King Bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower over bath.
Bedroom 2 – Double bedroom with en-suite shower room.
Large lawn area offering the sun at all times of the day. BBQ on site and there is also a secure bike storage shed and storage space for any sporting equipment.
- Welcome pack on arrival at this Barry holiday cottage includes tea, coffee, sugar, milk, home-made cakes and biscuits. Let us know if you're celebrating a special occasion and we will also include an extra surprise in your welcome pack.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Electric and heating included with underfloor heating throughout and controls in each room.
- High chair, travel cot available on request. Please bring your own bed linen for the cot.
- Wi-fi available.
- No pets and no smoking (there are kennels available on site if required).
- Award winning cottage - Building Excellence Awards 2015
- If you wish, we can also book a table in advance for you at one of the recommended local restaurants. Let us know when and what kind of food and setting you require and we will do the rest.
- The following items are also provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, dishwasher tabs, new dishcloths and scourers, tin foil and cling film. Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet. General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
Perfect location for walkers! And very welcoming hosts.
we really enjoyed our stay, the owners were very friendly and it was a great place to relax and to explore the local area. We would stay again!
Fantastic place to stay and lovely hosts. Thank you and will definitely return again on our next visit.
Owners very friendly and helpful.