- £669 per week
- £96 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Travel cot
- Parking permit provided
How far to ...?
- Beach 1 mile
- Pub 0.2 miles
- Shop 0.4 miles
- Welcome pack
- River views
Important - please note
- Check in: 3:00pm
- Check out: 10.30
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Amazing views across the Principality Stadium and the river , this 1st floor apartment is located right in the middle of Cardiff and within easy walking distance of all the City has to offer including the Stadium, Castle, shops, restaurants, bars, and parkland. With 3 bedrooms and sleeping up to 6 guests this apartment is perfect for a city break, for events at the stadium or for corporate stays. 23 Fitzhamon Apartment is located on Fitzhamon Embankment which is the home of the famous street food market each Sunday. This Cardiff apartment comes within parking (for 1 car) and all travel hubs , including train and bus terminals are within a short walking distance.
Please note these are temporary photos while we wait for full photoshoot - 28/07/20
Large open plan stylish kitchen, diner and lounge. One L shaped sofa and one double sofa bed. Wall mounted smart TV.
Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, freezer (full sized), electric oven and hob, kettle, toaster, coffee maker.
Bedroom 1 - King size bed with large widows looking out to the rear of property. TV.
Bedroom 2 - 1 Double bed.
Bedroom 3 - 2 single beds, storage and views over the stadium.
Bathroom with bath, shower over bath, wc and basin.
No specific seating or outside area but the city is on your doorstep.
- This holiday apartment in Cardiff is located on the 1st floor so is only accessible by stairs.
- Strictly not to be hired for parties.
- Heating and electricity included.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided.
- Hair drier and full length mirror.
- High chair and travel cot available on request. Guests should bring their own bed linen for the cot.
- Wi-Fi included (free)
- There is a parking permit for one car and there are plenty of other options available nearby - free street parking a 5-minute walk away. Full details and maps will be provided to guests.
Arrival by train or bus is ideal as the accommodation is only a short walk from both train and bus terminals.
- No smoking
- No pets
- Can sleep up to 7 on request via double sofa bed or also additional pull out bed (will need to be requested when booking)
Information for Disabled and Less Abled People
- The property is accessed via a 3 steps to front of building and then a flight of stairs to first floor. There is no flat access.
- All rooms are on the first floor.