- £533 per week
- £76 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.2 miles
- Pub 0.7 miles
- Shop 0.2 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Welcome pack
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 09.00
A stylishly refurbished 2-bedroom terraced cottage with wood burner and additional loft room. Thoughtfully renovated and well equipped Folly Cottage has everything you will need to enjoy a special break in Mumbles. Located in the heart of the village, just minutes from the seafront promenade, with an enclosed private garden and off road parking, this pet friendly cottage the perfect spot for a seaside holiday.
Oystermouth Castle is within walking distance, as are many restaurants, wine bars, pubs and ice cream parlours. Experience a true fishing village style holiday in the comfort of Folly Cottage.
- Lounge: Light and airy modern lounge with with cosy wood burning stove, Smart TV with DVD player, 2 sofa’s and a love seat suitable for accommodating 8 people .
- Kitchen: Cottage style kitchen with view of garden. Fitted with single oven, Smeg fridge freezer, microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine and washer dryer.
- Dining Room: Spacious dining room with farmhouse table and benches with seating for up to 6 people.
- Bedroom 1: Large stylish master bedroom with king size bed, wardrobe and drawers.
- Bedroom 2: Cosy bedroom with 2 single beds, wardrobe and drawers.
- Bathroom: Victorian style bathroom with large bath and overhead power shower. WC, wash basin and drawers.
- Smart TV with bean bag style seating.
- Enclosed garden with patio furniture, and lawn area.
- Parking to the rear
- Heating and electricity: Included.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels Provided.
- High chair: Available
- Ironing board and Iron: Available.
- Pets: Up to 2 pets welcome.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Water: Mains.
- Parking: Private off road parking.
Folly Cottage was the perfect setting for our holiday exploring Gower. It is beautifully appointed, well-equipped and provided everything we needed to really relax and enjoy our holiday. Whilst a 'cottage' in name, it is spacious with bright and airy bedrooms We loved it and hope to return again.
Very nice cottage in a perfect location, well equipped only downside is parking the space behind cottage is very small only room for a small car our car wouldn’t fit so because of limited parking on road we had to park it in mumbles & pay each day .
Lovely cottage in central location. Extremely comfortable accommodation – sofas, beds - and excellent shower. Small garden and patio to enjoy and delightful attic room with views over the bay and Castle.