- £563 per week
- £80 per night
- 4 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- Washing machine
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.5 miles
- Pub 1 mile
- Shop 1.5 miles
- Welcome pack
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9.00
- Maximum 4 adults, 1 toddler bed and 1 cot.
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
A beautifully presented 3- bedroom, end of terrace house, set in a quiet location with private off road parking. Within walking distance to Mumbles village, Pier, and Lighthouse, making this a wonderful location to explore this scenic area from. Stroll along the coastal path and visit Langland Bay, Bracelet Bay or Rotherslade. Treat yourself to a meal or ice cream in one of Mumbles many great restaurants, pubs or ice cream parlours. For cricket fans, Mumbles Cricket Club is just 150 metres away.
- Cloakroom: WC and basin.
- Lounge: 2 comfortable sofas, coffee table and lamps. TV with Freeview and French doors that lead to a conservatory.
- Kitchen: Fridge/freezer, granite work surfaces, electric oven and gas hob, washing machine, dishwasher, kettle and toaster. Dining table and chairs to seat 4.
- Conservatory: With sofa and footstool and external door that opens out to a south facing, courtyard garden at the rear.
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with double bed, wooden bedside cabinets and fitted wardrobe. En suite shower room with attractive mosaic floor tiles, shower cubicle, WC and wash basin.
- Bedroom 2: Nursery/Toddler bedroom with toddler bed suitable for 0-4 years and wooden cot suitable for 0-6 months. Baby activity station and bouncing chair. Double mirrored wardrobes.
- Study: Fitted study with desk, shelving and office chair
- Family Bathroom: Bath with shower over, WC and basin.
- Bedroom 3: Loft bedroom with double bed, clothing rail, chest of drawers. There is a velux cabrio window opening out to a balcony.
- En-suite: Shower room with rain shower, WC and wash basin.
- Enclosed south facing, tiered garden with decking, outside furnishings and gated access to the front of the property.
- Wi-Fi (from 6th May 2021)
- Heating and electricity: Included, GSH
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels: Provided.
- High chair and cot: Available on request
- Ironing board and Iron: Available.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Water: Mains.
- Parking: Private off road parking for 2 vehicles.