- £563 per week
- £80 per night
- 4 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- Washing machine
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.5 miles
- Pub 1 mile
- Shop 1.5 miles
- Welcome pack
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9.00
- Maximum 4 adults, 1 toddler bed and 1 cot.
A beautifully presented 3- bedroom, end of terrace house, set in a quiet location with private off road parking. Within walking distance to Mumbles village, Pier, and Lighthouse, making this a wonderful location to explore this scenic area from. Stroll along the coastal path and visit Langland Bay, Bracelet Bay or Rotherslade. Treat yourself to a meal or ice cream in one of Mumbles many great restaurants, pubs or ice cream parlours. For cricket fans, Mumbles Cricket Club is just 150 metres away.
- Cloakroom: WC and basin.
- Lounge: 2 comfortable sofas, coffee table and lamps. TV with Freeview and French doors that lead to a conservatory.
- Kitchen: Fridge/freezer, granite work surfaces, electric oven and gas hob, washing machine, dishwasher, kettle and toaster. Dining table and chairs to seat 4.
- Conservatory: With sofa and footstool and external door that opens out to a south facing, courtyard garden at the rear.
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with double bed, wooden bedside cabinets and fitted wardrobe. En suite shower room with attractive mosaic floor tiles, shower cubicle, WC and wash basin.
- Bedroom 2: Nursery/Toddler bedroom with toddler bed suitable for 0-4 years and wooden cot suitable for 0-6 months. Baby activity station and bouncing chair. Double mirrored wardrobes.
- Study: Fitted study with desk, shelving and office chair
- Family Bathroom: Bath with shower over, WC and basin.
- Bedroom 3: Loft bedroom with double bed, clothing rail, chest of drawers. There is a velux cabrio window opening out to a balcony.
- En-suite: Shower room with rain shower, WC and wash basin.
- Enclosed south facing, tiered garden with decking, outside furnishings and gated access to the front of the property.
- Wi-Fi (from 6th May 2021)
- Heating and electricity: Included, GSH
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels: Provided.
- High chair and cot: Available on request
- Ironing board and Iron: Available.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Water: Mains.
- Parking: Private off road parking for 2 vehicles.
Great property with ample space. The property fulfilled all our needs with two bedrooms having an en-suite and a family bathroom. It was also good to have the off road parking. The location of the property was excellent and a beach was in walking distance. The family had a great time. Would highly recommend the property.
Lovely property - really well appointed, and especially good for our toddler. He had his own room with toddler bed, toys, and a high chair for the table. The enclosed garden felt really safe for him to explore which was lovely. We loved having en suite bathrooms each, and the living room was spacious. Great to have a small office too. Overall it was perfect for us.
A very comfortable property with everything we needed. Only five minutes walk from the coast path - we enjoyed exploring the footpaths and loved the scenery.