- £538 per week
- £77 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.1 miles
- Pub 0.2 miles
- Shop 0.2 miles
- Smart TV
- Welcome pack
- Sea or coastal views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
Important - please note
- Check in: 5pm
- Check out: 9am
350 Langland Bay Manor is a deluxe first floor, 1-bedroom apartment (with lift) in a prestigious Grade 2 listed Victorian Manor building, set in mature landscaped grounds with stunning views over Langland Bay from the lounge and bedroom. This gorgeous apartment is within walking distance of the village of Mumbles and all the amenities it has to offer. Bars, restaurants, cafes, the pier, world famous ice cream parlours and so much more!
Langland Bay is a local and visitor's favourite bay's on the Gower peninsula, and here it is very much right on your doorstep. Take a step out onto the beach where you can choose to explore the coastal path to Caswell and further along Gower or to the Mumbles Head and into the village itself, either way, you will not be disappointed with the views!
- Living/Dining Area: Large bay window with views over the bay. 2-seat sofa and an armchair, a coffee table and a wall-mounted TV. There is a dining area with table and chairs for 4.
- Kitchen: Granite work surfaces and integrated appliances including: a single oven and ceramic hob, fridge and freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer and microwave.
- Bedroom: King size bed, wardrobes and has lovely bay views.
- Bathroom: 3-piece suite, with shower over the bath, WC and basin.
- The shared landscaped garden offers a peaceful setting for all occupants of the Langland Bay Manor to enjoy.
- There is a reserved parking bay in the secure (keypad locked) car park, plus an additional visitors parking bay (first come first serve).
- Heating and electricity: included (electric heating).
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided.
- Hairdryers: 1.
- Pets: no pets allowed.
- No smoking inside the property or in the manor grounds please.
- Parking: 1 allocated bay parking space, 1 visitor parking space.
Lovely little apartment with easy access to Langland Bay beach
Excellent location, property in lovely grounds and was very quiet and peaceful.
Excellent location. We stayed in the apartment 10 years ago, second time around it is still lovely and peaceful . Relaxing stay. Lot's of lovely walking on the beautiful coastal path. Only item I forgot, was my swimming costume for an early morning swim. Maybe next time.
Very comfortable and well equipped apartment. Great location very close to beach and coastal walks.
A stunning location in a luxurious setting
Beautiful apartment in stunning location. Well equipped with everything you need for a relaxing getaway. The Manor also has a beautiful garden to enjoy outdoors. Will definitely return for another fab holiday.
Lovely location overlooking Langland Bay, with the sound of the sea especially noticed at night with the window ajar. The property is equipped to a high standard. Of particular note were the excellent shower and the very comfortable bed.