- £481 per week
- £69 per night
- 5 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Pets
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- 1 single bed
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.2 miles
- Pub 1 mile
- Shop 1 mile
- Welcome pack
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4pm
- Check out: 11am
- No children under the age of 11 can be accommodated at this property.
Detached pet-friendly holiday cottage in Porthcawl just a few hundred yards from the sea. With an enclosed garden and open fireplace this Porthcawl Holiday Cottage is located within walking distance of Rest Bay Beach, the promenade, harbour and town centre. Although officially sleeping 4 there is an additional single bed in the spacious reading room so it can sleep 5 if required. Llonyddwch is a lovely Welsh word meaning calmness and tranquility.
Brand new listing Sept 2017
Large lounge area with comfy sofas, TV with Freeview and DVD, coal fire. (inital fuel provided).
Kitchen with table and chairs for 4, dishwasher, gas hob, electric oven, kettle , toaster , microwave and fridge.
Utility room with freezer, fridge, space for surf boards, bikes or outdoor equipment. and WC.
Bathroom with bath, wc, basin and shower over bath.
Dining room , spacious room with table and chairs for 4.
Bedroom 1 - Double bedroom with double bed, fitted cupboards and garden view.
Bedroom 2 - Double bedroom with king size bed in large loft space.
Reading room / bedroom 3 - Large reading room with a wide choice of books, sofa, desk and a single bed.
Front paved area and a large enclosed rear garden. The rear garden includes a patio with table and chairs and flat lawned area.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Iron & ironing board available.
- Electricity & central heating included.
- Wi-fi available.
- 2 pets (max) allowed at £20 per pet.
- The following items are also provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, new dishcloths and scourers, tin foil and cling film. Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet. General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
- Many supermarkets deliver here and if you wish to shop locally there are some great locals produce inlcuding a great local fishmonger.
- No smoking inside.
- First load of coal provided and then more can be purchased locally if required.
We've had a wonderful time staying at your lovely property. Our dog very much enjoyed exploring the garden!! We hope to be back again later this year, if you'll have us and your property is available. Many, many thanks.
Llonyddwch is a great property, well laid out and spacious with all the amenities one may need whilst enjoying a short or extended break. The location is fantastic with easy access to Porthcawl's beaches, golf clubs and town center. I've stayed at the property a number of times - the new kitchen is great!
We had a lovely stay. Very pleasant house. Would stay again.
Ideal holiday property. Very well equipped, comfortable and fabulous location to access Porthcawl Common, Rest Bay and the golf club. We would love to return!
Lovely cottage. Light airy. Very comfortable. Well decorated.
A lovely house to stay in, everything was to hand! Thanks.
Loved this house - perfect for a family Christmas and seaside walks. Many thanks.