- £319 per week
- £46 per night
- 5 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Pets
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 3 single beds
- Washing machine
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 16 miles
- Pub 0.1 miles
- Shop 0.6 miles
- Welcome pack
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 14:00
- Check out: 10:00
Located on the edge of the Black Mountains and Brecon Beacons National Park, Bwthyn y Gors is a modern holiday cottage. It is stylish and fully equipped, with excellent outdoor activities such as walking and cycling all on you doorstep. The house is only 13 miles from the centre of Swansea and the magical Gower Peninsular is also only a short drive away.
Stylsh lounge and dining room with feature wall, comfy sofa, TV, DVD and dining table with seating for 6.
Fully equipped kitchen with fridge and small freezer compartment, toaster, gas hob, electric oven, music docking station.
Utility room with dishwasher, washing machine, dog toys, microwave and slow cooker.
Side porch is fully enclosed and is ideal for bike storage or walking boots and equipment. Includes hose to wash down.
Ground floor bathroom with WC and basin.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom is a double with walk in wardrobe, walll mounted TV.
Bedroom 2 - Twin bedroom.
Bedroom 3 - Single bedroom.
Master Bathroom - Bath, shower over bath, wc and basin.
Rear patio area, with Italian fixed BBQ, table and chairs and enjoys the sun for most of the day.
- Wi-Fi included
- Bed linen and hand and bath towels included
- Central heating throughout with thermostat heating control
- Hair dryer provided
- Travel cot provided (please bring your own linen)
- High chair and child safety gate provided
- Pets allowed free of charge - Max 3 dogs (not allowed on beds) - Please notify us when booking.
- No smoking.
- Parking bay at rear of cottage.
- The following items are also provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, dishcloths and scourers, tin foil and cling film. Bathroom: hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet. General cleaning products: shower cleaner, anti-bacterial spray etc.
- Supermarket deliveries are available via all major chains