- £825 per week
- £118 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 double beds
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.5 miles
- Pub 0.5 miles
- Shop 0.5 miles
- Welcome pack
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 09:00
This modern, bright and spacious holiday home is conveniently located in Limeslade, Mumbles, close to the Coastal Path, beach and the popular picnic spot of Mumbles Hill. Castellamare Restaurant with its stunning views over Bracelet Bay is just a couple of minutes walk and Forte's ice cream parlour is closer still. The centre of Mumbles can be easily reached by car (5 minutes) or on foot (20 minutes) if you are a keen walker. The enclosed garden also offers a private space in which to relax.
- Living Room: Spacious room with sumptuous corner sofa and chair in front of a modern fireplace and a large Smart TV with Sky and Netflix. Plenty of natural light flooding in.
- Kitchen Diner: Beautiful and spacious kitchen with all modern appliances included, from an electric oven, gas hob and microwave, to a fridge, freezer and dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Shower Room & separate WC: Large, modern shower room with shower seat. WC (with hand rail) and wash hand basin in separate room.
- Bedroom 1: Large double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and Smart TV and dressing table.
- Bedroom 2: Another large double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and Smart TV.
- Bedroom 3: Spacious master bedroom with a king sized bed, Smart TV, fitted wardrobe and dressing table. En-suite: bath with shower over, basin and WC.
- Bedroom 4: Large twin bedroom with Smart TV, dressing table and fitted wardrobe.
- Upstairs Toilet: Includes WC and wash hand basin.
- Beautiful, spacious and enclosed garden with a large patio table and seating to enjoy alfresco dining in the sea air.
- Secure garage for storage of equipment e.g. bikes, surf boards etc.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels: Provided
- Central heating and electricity: Included.
- Travel cot, high chair and stair-gate: available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Pets: 1 dog welcome.
- No smoking inside the property please
- Parking: Off road parking (on the driveway) for 2 cars.
Really lovely property- spacious and clean. Great location. We have already booked again for next year.
We found Ponderosa to be one of the best self catering properties we have stayed in. A beach at the end of the road and walks from the house with a variety of tracks from paved to more challenging rocky ones meant you could forget the car if you wanted to. It has some of the most beautiful beaches in UK nearby. The house was great for us with our adult son and daughter as it gave us space and the opportunity to eat together at the large dining table. The decor was modern and the standard of cleanliness was high. The kitchen had everything we needed, and the fridge contained some surprising goodies on arrival too. The large lounge was very comfortable and it really was a great home from home.
The property has been fitted out and equipped to an extremely high standard. The furnishings are all very high quality and comfortable. The house is conveniently situated for Bracelet Bay and The Mumbles, and ideally located for exploring the beautiful Gower Peninsula.
Beautiful property. Well appointed and welcoming.
Ponderosa was spotlessly clean from top to bottom and is in a great location a few minutes walk from Limeslade, Bracelet Bay and the wonderful eateries Forts cafe and Castellmare. You can see the sea from the property. It is very well appointed with all mod cons and the beds are fantastically comfortable. The garden gets lots of sun and has a lovely seating area. We had a great stay. Notes for disabled visitors or those with limited availability: the driveway is steep and so narrow that it is virtually impossible to get out of a car unless it's parked on the slope. The downstairs toilet is so small that guests with limited mobility may find it hard to turn around in it. A frame around the toilet may help disabled guests use it as it as the toilet itself is low. The shower room is accessible.