- £465 per week
- £66 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.1 miles
- Pub 1.4 miles
- Shop 1.3 miles
- Smart TV
- Sea or coastal views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Sorry, infants (aged under 2) are not allowed at this property
- Sorry, children (aged between 2 and 17) are not allowed at this property
- Check in: 5pm
- Check out: 9am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Be greeted by floor-to-ceiling panoramic views of Caswell Bay as you step through the door of this exceptional, luxury top floor Redcliffe apartment. The large picture window in the bedroom means you can enjoy the uninterrupted sea views from almost every room as well as the full-width balcony. The open-plan layout and glossy kitchen cabinetry keep the living space bright and the wall-mounted cupboards in the bedroom means there is ample storage.
Caswell Bay can be privately accessed from the apartment block via steps that lead directly onto the Blue Flag beach. Popular all year round with surfers, walkers and beach-lovers alike, Caswell makes for a perfect holiday destination whether you're looking for an action-packed adventure or relaxing getaway. If you're after a bit of retail therapy, the 'Top Shops' of Mumbles are just a short drive from the property as well as a variety of pubs, cafes and restaurants. Alternatively, you can walk the scenic coastal path to nearby hotspots such as Langland (2 ml) and Mumbles (4 ml).
- Kitchen/Lounge/Dining Area: Modern, open-plan kitchen with white glossy cabinets, fridge/freezer, combination microwave oven, hob and washing machine/tumble dryer. Dining area with timber bistro set for 2. Light and stylish lounge with ample comfortable seating and Smart TV.
- Bedroom: Double bed, generous wall-mounted storage, Smart TV and picture window with envious views out to sea.
- Shower Room: Electric shower, wash basin, large mirror with shelving and WC.
- Floor to ceiling patio doors leading out to full width balcony with spectacular sea views over Caswell Bay.
- Heating and electricity: Included.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels: Provided.
- Pets: Sorry, no pets allowed.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Water: Mains.
- Parking: Off-road parking for 1 car in the property's private car parking area.
- Please note: Unfortunately, this property is not suitable for children and infants.
This is a well refurbished one bedroom flat with ample living area but the high spot os the fantastic views over Caswell Bay where there is always something to watch and its proximity to the coastal path with amazing walks