- £640 per week
- £91 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Wet room
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.25 miles
- Pub 0.5 miles
- Shop 1 mile
- Open fire or woodburner
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- On one level, no stairs
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 09:00
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Welcoming and pet-friendly holiday home, located in a quiet residential setting in the popular area of Limeslade Bay. With direct access to the coastal path, a 5 minute walk brings you to the nearest beach and ice cream parlour. Enjoy panoramic views over Mumbles Hill from the comfort of your snuggler sofa in front of the log burner, or whilst relaxing in the private, enclosed garden.
The coastal path offers spectacular views of Swansea Bay, the South Gower coast and on a clear day, across the Bristol Channel to Devon. For boutique shops and a great range of cafes, pubs and restaurants, the popular seaside village of Mumbles is a 5 minute drive / 15 minute walk. Langland Beach is also within a similar distance, with beautiful expansive sand and surf - also dog friendly in winter. Dogs can go on the beach all year round at Three Cliffs, Oxwich Bay and Rhossili beaches.
- Kitchen Diner: Spacious room with plenty of natural light. The fitted kitchen features a breakfast bar with three stools, under surface fridge with small freezer compartment, induction hob and oven/grill, microwave and washing machine. Large and extendable dining table with chairs for 4.
- Lounge: Beautiful lounge with panoramic views over Mumbles Hill, two comfortable twin sofas and one snuggler sofa in front of a log burning stove and Smart TV. Airy and light room with vaulted ceiling decorated with Laura Ashley fabrics. Doors directly to front and back garden with sitting out areas on both sides of the property.
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with bedside drawer stacks and hanging space. Lovely view over Mumbles Hill that can be enjoyed while relaxing in bed.
- Bedroom 2: Twin beds each with drawer stacks and hanging space.
- Shower Room: Walk in shower – level entry with anti slip floor tiles, wall hand grips and flexible shower screen for ease of access. High pedestal toilet and sink with cupboard beneath. Shaver point and adjustable mirror.
- Fully enclosed, private and sunny sitting areas at both the front and rear of the property to ensure you can catch the sun any time of day. Laid with Cotswold gravel, this is a lovely setting to relax, with views over Mumbles Hill from the rear garden. Tables to the front and rear and four outdoor chairs.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels: Provided
- Central heating and electricity: Included
- Logs: Initial basket load of logs provided along with firelighters and kindling.
- Pets: One small/medium well behaved dog only – no other pets allowed.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Water supply: Mains
- Parking: Off street parking area opposite the house.