You can book this property from:
- £760 per week
- £109 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- No Pets
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 3 king/super-king beds
- 1 double bed
- 4 single Zip&Link beds (combine for king/super king)
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 3 miles
- Pub 2.5 miles
- Shop 1.2 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 10:00
Beautiful and spacious, a hidden gem and a true show home - just some of the adjectives to describe this inspirational Isle of Anglesey house near Cemaes Bay, the most northerly village in Wales. With plenty of wow factor, a private hot tub, four ensuite bedrooms and bespoke elements such as the handcrafted stairs, this is the perfect place to get together with friends and family.
*Brand New Addition to the Website*
Discover a spectacular, unspoilt coastline, a rich heritage, plenty of beaches, boat trips, picturesque villages and towns, go crabbing off the ancient harbour or sit back and relax at this wonderful house.
The ground floor is a modern, large open plan area, with plenty of natural daylight streaming in to create a great sense of space.
Kitchen area - featuring a central island with white quartz worktops, the beautiful kitchen includes all appliances, from a dishwasher to an eye level oven, eye level microwave, warming drawer and a white hob integrated into the worktop. Full size integrated freezer and a full size integrated fridge – both floor to ceiling as well as plenty of food storage space and food preparation area.
Dining / sitting area - large dining table and a wall mounted widescreen TV, DVD and Wii. Adjoining sitting area in front of the patio doors to enjoy the surrounding views.
Lounge area - the main lounge enjoys plenty of daylight and far reaching countryside views. This section can also be separated from the rest of the living area to create an enclosed, cosy room in front of a stylish bio ethanol stove and another wall mounted TV.
Utility - Laundry room with all new appliances including tumble dryer and washing machine.
Toilet - Toilet and washbasin
Bedroom 1 - A super king bed in this bedroom which can be re arranged to accommodate twin beds (please note your preference at the time of booking). A walk-in wardrobe and ensuite shower room with toilet and washbasin and heated towel rail. Rural views from the bedroom window
Bedroom 2 - This bedroom has a double bed and a Juliet balcony with direct views of the farm and surrounding countryside as well as the sea on the horizon. Its own walk in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom with shower, basin and toilet.
Bedroom 3 - A super king bed in this bedroom which can be rearranged to accommodate twin beds (please note your preference at the time of booking). This bedroom also has its own ensuite with a shower, toilet and basin, again with direct views of the sea and surrounding countryside as well as the sea on the horizon
Bedroom 4 - A king bed in a large spacious master bedroom with its own balcony with a space to sit and view the rural mountain and sea surrounding. A walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom with spa bath, shower, basin and toilet
Landing - The spacious landing has a chaise long in the corner to relax.
The house is situated within its own enclosed grounds, alongside the working farm. The large, flat lawn offers plenty of space for children to play safely. Around the house is paved and there are three patio areas including a covered back veranda. Outdoor table and chairs on the patio and a private hot tub.
- Welcome pack on arrival includes tea, coffee, sugar and milk as well as a selection of local products.
- Central heating and electricity included.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- 2 hairdryers provided
- Travel cot, high chair and stair gate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Wifi available
- No pets or smoking inside the cottage.
- Kitchen provisions: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, dishwasher tabs, dishcloths, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom provisions: hand soap and 2 toilet rolls.
- General cleaning products provided: shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
- Plenty of parking spaces.
Amazing house, owner was lovely. Daughter had the best 21st with friends and family, thank you.
Really excellent accommodation for 8 people. The four en-suite bedrooms a real bonus and plenty of room inside and out (although hot tub in November not for the faint hearted!).
This is a wonderful house, with plenty of space for eight people! The hosts are lovely and made us feel very welcome. Angelesey is a quiet spot, but ideal for walks and stunning beaches.
We had the best weekend in a fantastic property. We will be booking again
We all had a very comfortable, happy stay. We our most likely going to book it again next year.
Only that I would return in a heartbeat, which should speak volumes.
This stunning, detached house is a new build utilising the stone from the old farmhouse. Located within its own half acre of grounds, it enjoys a private setting next door to the owners' family farm. Beautiful, rural location on the northern most tip of Anglesey, facing the Irish Sea with views of surrounding countryside, sea and mountains. It is a peaceful and tranquil setting, 3 miles from Cemaes Bay and only 15 miles from the port town of Holyhead where you could easily catch a ferry for a day trip to Ireland.
The nearest convenience shop and pub can be found in the village of Llanfechell (1.2 mile), also home to a beautiful church and a village enterprise run café which is open for all day food with the breakfast being popular. The picturesque seaside village of Cemaes Bay (3 miles) has several pubs and cafes, a butcher, pharmacy as well as a “Fish and Chip shop” which has an excellent reputation for local produce including other takeaway meals.
For foodies the Black Lion in Llanfaethlu (4.5 miles) has won good food awards and for seafood lovers “The Lobster Pot” in Rhydwyn (4.5 miles) is a must with locally sourced lobster. Gadlys Hotel in Cemaes Bay and Sea Shanty in Trearddur Bay (12.5 miles) are also recommended. The Isle of Anglesey also offers a wide range of popular eateries, with many centred around Trearddur Bay, Beaumaris and Menai Bridge.
The area offers a spectacular, unspoilt coastline where you will discover numerous beaches, hidden coves and coastal walks. For a family day out, experience the sights, sounds and smells of a real working at Foel Farm in Brynsiencyn, where children can also make their own chocolate. For National Trust lovers, Plas Newydd (the home of the Marquis of Anglesey) is a must, with its beautiful gardens as well as the house running down to the Menai.
Other attractions in Anglesey include the Copper Mountain with its surreal lunar landscape, Bryn Celli Ddu’s well preserved stone-age burial chamber near Llanddaniel Fab and a tour around Llynnon Mill - the only working windmill in Wales. Other family attractions include Pili Palas’ butterfly centre, and Anglesey Sea Zoo, Wales’ biggest aquarium offering an amazing world of marine life, shipwrecks and shark pool grids.
- Cemlyn Bay - unique and enchanting curved bay with a shingle ridge known as 'Esgair Cemlyn' dividing the open sea from a saline coastal lagoon. Regarded as the best example of its type in Wales. 3 miles
- Traeth Mawr, Cemaes Bay - family friendly beach and a promenade. 3 miles
- Anglesey Coastal Path – 125 circular walk around the Island. Nearby section can be joined at Cemaes Bay (3 miles).
- Parys Mountain – Amlwch. 4.8 circular walk around this lunar style copper mountain. 7.5 miles from your holiday home.
- Bull Bay Golf Club, Amlwch - 18 hole golf club - 8.5 miles
- Cycling is a popular activity along the quiet lanes of the rural villages. From the doorstep.
- Llyn Alaw, Llanbabo - one of the best trout fishing lakes in Wales. 6 miles
- Sea fishing trips around the beautiful Isle of Anglesey. From the beautiful victorian pier in Beaumaris. 20 miles
- Surfing, diving, kayaking, coasteering, sailing etc are all within driving distance of the cottage. Find out more about Watersports in Anglesey.
- Porth y Post, Trearddur Bay - Riding School offering a range of riding lessons, led by qualified riding instructors. 13 miles.