- £955 per week
- £136 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- No Pets
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 2 double beds
- Washing machine
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 45 miles
- Pub 3 miles
- Shop 3 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Games room
- Hot tub
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:30
- Check out: 10:00
One of three self-catering cottages which can be booked together as Group Accommodation In The Brecon Beacon to accommodate 25 people. Take a look at Onnen Fawr Cottage (sleeps 6), and Onnen Fawr Barn (sleeps 11) for more information.
This detached Brecon Beacons farmhouse sleeps 8 and is located on a farm with 2 other cottages and can be booked together or separately. With a large private hot tub, rear garden and stunning views across open countryside this farmhouse is an ideal location for a stay within the Brecon Beacons National Park. The area has excellent walking, cycling, mountain biking, fishing (with fishing rights on local river included) and there are also many all weather activites available. Ideal for a family or group of friends.
Can be booked with the 2 cottages Onnen Fawr Cottage and Onnen Fawr Barn to sleep 25 in total.
Kitchen / dining room - Traditional farmhouse kitchen and large dining table. Fully equipped kitchen and table and chairs to seat 8 comfortably.
Lounge - Wood burning stove within traditional feature fireplace. TV and DVD player.
Second lounge / reading area . An ideal children's area or perfect for adults to escape to and enjoy some peace and quiet.
Utility room with sink and WC.
Bedroom 1 - King size bed.
Bedroom 2 - King size bed.
Bedroom 3 - Double bed.
Bedroom 4 - Double bed.
Master bathroom - Bath with separete shower unit, sink and WC.
Bathroom 2 - WC, sink and shower unit.
Hot tub, private rear garden area with patio and lawn areas, gas BBQ and kadai. . Many further acres of the farm can be explored and include fishing rights on the River Crave.
- No pets allowed.
- Bed linen and bath towels provided.
- Travel cot and high chair available. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Heating and electricity included.
- Wifi - Please note this is rural broadband and may not be as fast as what you're used to.
- Plenty of off road private parking.
- Mountain bikes available to hire from the farm (£25 full day or £15 half day ). Drop offs and pickups at nearby routes and trails can also be arranged.
- Cottage is located on a working farm and young children should not be left to wander around the farm unsupervised.
- Mobile signal is not guaranteed on all networks.
- Large shared games room.
- Half a mile of private fishing rights on the River Crave (one of the tributaries of the world famous salmon river, the Usk)
- Plenty of information in the cottage on local walks, cycle routes etc.
- Supermarket delivery available in the area.
- No use of Hot tub after 22.00
- The hot tub is provided on site for guests own pleasure and is not reflected in the charge of the property. Owners reserve the right to shut down the spas at any time if essential maintenance is required
- Christmas tree with lights and a father Christmas over the festive period.
Beautiful location, comfortable and spacious house. Friendly owner who made us feel welcome.