- £719 per week
- £103 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- Towels not provided
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Pub 2 miles
- Shop 3 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Hot tub
- No mobile signal
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
- Wood-Fired Hot Tub @ £30 per night
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Shepherds hut style glamping in the Brecon Beacons with a wood-fired hot tub (at extra cost per night). Themed on a railway carriage the unit has been handcrafted using Welsh oak and red ceder. With stunning views from the decking across the valley it is the perfect location to relax and unwind. The area is a natural Dark Skies reserve meaning you will be totally amazed by the night sky. This luxury glamping unit is located on a large farm including woodland, walks, trails, open fields and a river with fishing rights included. One of the footpaths is a trail that leads to a great country pub.. (The crog loft can also sleep 2 children)
Open plan cabin with hand crafted double bed.
Dining area that can fold away to maximise space.
Kitchen inlcudes basin, friddge, kettle and toaster.
Bathroom - stylish shower unit (full sized), wc and basin
There is a further double bed in the loft (accessed via a ladder). Suitable for 2 children however not suitable for young children.
Decked balcony area to look out over the countryside with table and chair a and relaxing rocking chair. Many further acres of the farm can be explored and include fishing rights on the River Crave. Wood-fired hot tub at £30 per night.
- 2 pets (max) welcome at £20 per pet. Pets are not to be allowed on beds.
- Bed linen and bath towels provided.
- Not suitable for small children
- Heating and electricity included.
- Plenty of off road private parking.
- Mountain bikes available to hire from the farm (£25 full day or £15 half day ). Drop offs and pickups at nearby routes and trails can also be arranged.
- Cottage is located on a working farm and young children should not be left to wander around the farm unsupervised.
- Mobile signal is not guaranteed on all networks.
- Half a mile of private fishing rights on the River Crave (one of the tributaries of the world famous salmon river, the Usk)
- Plenty of information in the unit on local walks, cycle routes etc.
- Zero tolerance policy to noise disturbance and parties due to the village location.
- Supermarket delivery available in the area.
There are 3 cottages and 2 other glamping units on the same farm. Each uit is set apart with its own private area. The 3 cottages are Onnen Fawr Cottage , Onnen Fawr Barn and Onnen Fawr Farmhouse to sleep 35 in total.
Fantastic stay. Thoroughly recommend. Great accommodation and perfect location.