- £1,358 per week
- £194 per night
- 10 Guests
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 1 double bed
- 4 single beds
- 1 sofa bed
- Washing machine
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Wet room
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 30 miles
- Pub 3 miles
- Shop 3 miles
- Hot tub
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
Llety Llyn y Fan is a fabulous, luxury cottage with a large hot tub, perfect for holidays in Brecon Beacons. Adjoining another cottage and built as an eco-lodge with a classic timber look it offers panoramic views across the valley and up towards the spectacular Llyn-y-Fan. With walks from the doorstep and private fishing there is plenty to see and do. Llety Llyn y Fan cottage is Ideal for a large group of family and friends to enjoy the amazing surroundings of the Brecons Beacons National Park. Full disabled access.
Built with traditional Welsh stone and timbers Llety Llyn y Fan has been designed to be as green and energy efficient as possible, with a Biomas wood fired boiler using wood from the farm, solar panels, underfloor heating and a unique heat recovery system. The cladded timber walls provide a unique lodge feel that everybody can enjoy. The sofa bed in the family bedroom can sleep another 2 guests.
Bedroom 1 has 2 single rise and recline beds. These can be pushed together with double head board (on request). This room is disabled friendly with electronically controlled beds and a HD TV.
There is a large wheel-in en-suite wet room with shower and wc. Disabled alarm system also fitted.
Lounge includes three large comfy sofas, pool table, large HD TV, DVD blue ray player and Ipod docking station. Patio doors open out on to the West facing patio, hot tub and garden area.
The fully fitted kitchen includes washer dryer, dishwasher and full sized fridge freezer.
Downstairs Cloakroom with WC.
Bedroom 2 is the master bedroom with king size bed, HDTV and en-suite shower room with wc. Spectacular views across to the Black Mountains can be enjoyed from the windows.
Bedroom 3 includes 2 single beds & HDTV.
Bedroom 4 is a family room with 1 king size bed and a double sofa bed (for an extra 2 guests), HDTV.
Bedroom 5 has 1 king size bed, HDTV and panoramic views across the Valley and over the farm.
Master bathroom including bath and separate shower.
Large covered Hot Tub (shared with the cottage next door). Most guests make arrangements after they have arrived but there is also an option to reserve the hot tub for 2 hour slots in advance for an additional fee of £30 per session. Available to use until 10pm.
Trampoline, climbing frame, slide, swings and several large, open grassy areas, ideal for family games and sports. Shared with cottage next door.
Patio area with chairs table and BBQ (charcoal).
- No Pets allowed
- Full disabled access, shower chair, grab rails and alarm in ground floor bedroom (please request when booking)
- Bed raisers and bed rails available on request
- Bed linen and bath towels provided
- Cot and high chair available. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Heating and electric included
- Plenty of off road private parking
- Disabled friendly access with ramps and rails
- Shared Hot Tub - ( Not to be used after 22.00 )
- The hot tub is provided on site for guests own pleasure and is not reflected in the charge of the property. Owners reserve the right to shut down the spas at any time if essential maintenance is required
- Mountain bikes available to hire form the farm (£25 full day or £15 half day ). Drop offs and pickups at nearby routes and trails can also be arranged.
- Secure bike storage on site
- Cottage is located on a working farm and young children should not be left to wander around the farm unsupervised.
- Free WIFI - Please note this is rural broadband and may be slow at times.
- Mobile signal is not guaranteed on all networks
- Plenty of information in the cottage on local walks, cycle routes etc.
- Half a mile of private fishing rights on the River Crai (one of the tributaries of the world famous salmon river The Usk)
- Supermarket delivery available in the area.
- Llety Llyn y Fan adjoins Bwthyn y Bannau cottage and is also on the same farm as Ysgubor y Dderwen All can be booked together to accommodate up to 36 people (including use of sofa beds).
- Winner of the Powys Business Awards
- Christmas tree with lights and a father Christmas over the festive period.
- Disabled toilet in wet room is 19" from the floor
The traditional old market town of Brecon about 8 miles away while the nearest local pub, shops and petrol stations are in Sennybridge, about 3 miles away. Throughout the year there are many events in the area including the Brecon Jazz Festival, Hay Festival, Green Man Festival and the world renowned Royal Welsh Agricultural Show , and Winter show both held in Builth Wells,. The Rally also passes only a few miles from the cottage
Established in 1957 the Brecon Beacons National Park contains some of the most spectacular and distinctive upland formations in southern Britain covering an area of 1347 sq km (520 sq miles).There are numerous attractions in the area including the spectacular Ystradfellte waterfalls, the Brecon Mountain Railway and Dan yr Ogof Caves which is one of Wales’ premier family attractions and was also voted Britain’s finest natural wonder. The Brecon Beacons is the first National Park in the United Kingdom to achieve Geopark status,
Despite its rural and peaceful location the cottage enjoys great road links to both Swansea (around 45 mins) and Cardiff (around 50mins). And the main bus route to Brecon is located only a short walk away from the cottage.
Spectacular walks can be found in the Beacons National Park with the peaks of Pen y Fan, Cornddu and Criban, as well as the 90 kilometre Epynt Way. Paths run directly from the cottage. 0.1 miles.
The cottage includes half a mile of private fishing on the River Crai a tributory of the famous salmon river The Usk. 0.1 miles .
Plenty of options including along the Brecon canal and River Usk trails. You can ride along the River Wye from the source, through the Brecon Beacons National Park. Local trails and country routes. 3.2 miles
Situated in the Brecon Beacons National Park, Gilfach Equitation offers trekking, mountain riding, riding lessons, and riding courses. 5 miles.
Cradoc Golf Club is an 18 hole course and floodlit driving range. There are spectacular views over the Brecon Beacons and Pen y Fan. 10 miles.
Water sport enthusiasts are well catered for with the River Usk providing white water canoeing 3.0 miles and Llangorse Lake. 18 miles.