- £487 per week
- £70 per night
- 7 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- No Pets
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 3 double beds
- 1 single bed
- Washing machine
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 18 miles
- Pub 1.5 miles
- Shop 3 miles
- Games room
- Welcome pack
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 10:00
Spacious 5 star holiday cottage with games room in Mid Wales. Rhyd y Gorlan holiday cottage is surrounded by countryside tranquility and invites you to put your feet up in style. Recharge, enjoy a game of pool, experience scenic walks from the doorstep, mountain biking and a range of local attractions. Traditional village pub within walking distance.
Rhyd y Gorlan 5 star holiday cottage is converted from an 18th century stone barn and retains many original features. The ground floor is tiled in slate and has a beautiful, fully equipped oak kitchen including dishwasher, fridge and freezer, oven, microwave and cafetière. Spacious dining area with a large table and 7 comfortable chairs.
The next room is a luxurious lounge with two large leather sofas and chairs, Sky TV (freeview), DVD player and a selection of DVDs. Large French doors and windows overlook a terrace area, surrounded by tranquil countryside.
Separate games room with a full sized pool table, Sky TV (freeview) and DVD player.
Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer. There is also a large storage room (includes WC and wash basin) to store bikes, outdoor equipment and clothing.
This 5 star holiday cottage has 3 spacious bedrooms:
Bedroom 1 is a large family bedroom with a super-king and single bed and a stylish chaise longue. The beds can also be arranged as 3 single beds on request.
Bedroom 2 is also very spacious and contains a double bed, antique style furniture and two windows to make the most of the beautiful views.
Bedroom 3 is the master bedroom. Beautiful and cosy with an en-suite shower room, inviting double bed and a feature stone wall.
Large, stylish family bathroom with shower over bath, wash basin, toilet and a heated towel rail.
There is garden furniture outside the French windows, overlooking the tranquil landscape. Here you can relax to the sound of a little stream passing by below, enchanted by the chatter of birds harmonizing all day long.
A brand new play area for children in front of the patio. Parents can relax in the lounge or on the patio and still keep an eye on the children while they play.
Large lawn area with a picnic table behind the cottage - a great place to relax and enjoy the views.
- Welcome pack on arrival includes tea, coffee, sugar, milk, home-made cakes and biscuits.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Iron & ironing board available.
- Electricity & oil central heating included.
- High chair, travel cot and stair gate available on request. Please bring your own bed linen for the cot.
- Wi-fi available.
- If you wish, we can also book a table in advance for you at one of the recommended local restaurants. Let us know when and what kind of food and setting you require and we will do the rest.
- The following items are also provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, new dishcloths and scourers, tin foil and cling film. Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet. General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
- Asda delivers to the cottage and there's also plenty of shops in the nearby town of Machynlleth, including an award winning butcher, if you wish to shop locally
- No smoking inside and no pets.
- Detached Recording Studio on site with discounted rates available for Rhyd y Gorlan guests - further details available on request
- This luxury cottage with games room also accepts short breaks at certain times of the year. Find more information under 'Prices'.
We really enjoyed and appreciated the freedom and comfort we had in the property. 3 weeks went quite quickly.
Well appointed house in a beautiful location. Some way from amenities, but that is both an advantage and a disadvantage.
A beautiful home from home in idyllic settings. A kitchen with everything you could ever need. A lovely warm welcome from the owners too. Perfect.
Second time back and we enjoyed it just as much as the first time ,will definitely be going back a 3rd
Best cottage we have stayed in, had everything we needed and in such a wonderful location. Wonderful hosts! Thank you.