- £441 per week
- £63 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Pet
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 4 miles
- Pub 0.5 miles
- Shop 0.5 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Hot tub
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 14:30
- Check out: 10:30
Set on a smallholding near Aberaeron this pet-friendly West Wales cottage is over 200 years old. Set directly opposite the farm house this cottage is a great base to explore the nearby coastline of Cardigan Bay including the resorts of Aberaeron and New Quay. With a cosy woodburner this can be the ideal place to relax after an eventful day walking the wild Welsh hills or enjoying family fun on the beaches nearby.
Traditional style lounge making a great feature of the bread maker in the wall, a cosy woodburner, TV and seating for 5 people on sofas and armchairs.
Kitchen includes a gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge, half size freezer and dishwasher.
Bathroom includes wc, wash basin, bath and shower over bath.
Bedroom with double bed, wardrobe and side-tables.
Utility room - with side entrance to the property, washing machine and a great storage area for walking boots or outdoor gear.
Twin bedroom in a gallery style with 2 single beds and large wardrobe.
Brand new hot tub within the enclosed garden area. Walks and further shared areas across the smallholding.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels and hairdryer included.
- Oil central heating (throughout) and electricity included. First basket of logs also provided for the woodburner.
- High chair provided (please bring your own travel cot and travel cot linen).
- Milk, tea and coffee to welcome you on arrival.
- 1 well behaved dog welcome at £25 per stay (please note: dogs not allowed on beds).
- Cats are also welcome.(max 2)
- Board games provided.
- Private, off road parking.
- No smoking allowed in the cottage.
- WiFi is available.
- Supermarket deliveries available although some great shops selling local produce nearby.
- Secure bike storage available.
This cottage was outstanding and such good value for money, compared to other similar properties I saw online. The décor was beautiful, I could have lived there forever. The owner was lovely and friendly. We will definitely return. A perfect cottage, wonderful surroundings and an idyllic holiday. Thank you so much.
Lle hyfryd iawn / Really lovely place.