- £615 per week
- £88 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 single beds
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- On-street parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.1 miles
- Pub 0.05 miles
- Shop 0.2 miles
- Welcome pack
- Harbour views
- Sea or coastal views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Location, location and plenty of style. Pen Cei Apartment is a beautiful first and second floor holiday let within one of the best located properties in Aberaeron, a pretty coastal town on the West Wales coast. Immediately next door to the iconic Harbour Master Hotel, a famous landmark for the town and the harbour, this 3 storey Georgian townhouse enjoys beautiful views over the harbour. The apartment itself provides a stylish retreat where you can sit back and relax with good coffee or wine whilst dreamily watching the boats gently rocking in the harbour.
The town of Aberaeron with its Georgian character boasts an excellent selection of highly recommended restaurants and cafes. Starting with morning coffee next door at the Harbour Master, you could then treat yourself to a meal at the award winning Cellar Restaurant and Bar or afternoon tea at the Hive on the Quay. Aberaeron beach and the Wales Coast Path are literally around the corner with views all along Cardigan Bay, whilst the town's amenities, including many independent, charming shops are all on your doorstep.
With plenty to keep the whole family entertained, take a boat trip to explore Cardigan Bay and its Heritage Coast. Take a 3km walk along the old railway track to visit the beautiful National Trust mansion and walled garden at Llanerchaeron or a short trip south along the coast to New Quay where you can enjoy some dolphin spotting or a relaxing day on the sandy beach.
- Lounge/Diner: Comfortable sofas, Smart TV, coffee table and a dining table with stunning views out over the harbour.
- Kitchen: Modern, well equipped kitchen with electric oven and induction hob, dishwasher and small fridge-freezer.
- Bedroom 1: Spacious room with king sized bed, TV and views over the rear of the property towards Aberystwyth along the coast. En suite: with rain shower, WC, wash basin and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: Another beautiful en suite room with twin beds, TV and with views over the rear of the property and along the coast towards Aberystwyth. En suite: with rain shower, WC, wash basin and heated towel rail.
Bench to the front of the house where you can sit and admire the harbor views. The pedestrianised harbourside is immediately on your doorstep, along with all its amenities.
- Welcome Pack: includes tea and coffee, sugar, milk and cake.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels: Provided.
- Central heating and electricity: Included.
- Logs / Coal: Provided.
- Stair gate: available on request. Please note that the staircase between the first and second floor is quite steep so a stair gate is recommended for younger children.
- Laundry: Laundry service (collect and return) service available on request.
- Pets: Sorry no pets allowed at this property.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Parking: Parking for 1 car available to the rear of the property for unloading, then parking spaces available within 100yds.