- £544 per week
- £78 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 1 double bed
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Wet room
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 1 mile
- Pub 1 mile
- Shop 1 mile
- Hot tub
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- On one level, no stairs
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
Relax in the hot tub whilst enjoying great sea views across Cardigan Bay. This holiday cottage is on a working farm and enjoys an elevated position to make the most of the coastal views. Aberaeron and Aberystwyth are just a short drive away making this a great location to explore the West Wales coast.
Large fully equipped kitchen and diner with dishwasher, electric hob and oven, toaster, kettle, microwave and full sized fridge freezer.
Longe with comfy L shaped sofa, TV, and patio doors so you can enjoy the sea views.
Bathroom with walk in wet room, wc and basin
Bedroom 1 - Double bedroom.
Bedroom 2 - Super king or twin (SK as default so please let us know when booking if you require twin)
Bedroom 3 - Super king or twin (SK as default so please let us know when booking if you require twin)
Rear patio area with hot tub, side and rear lawn areas. Garden table and chairs.
- Bedding and towels provided.
- Secure bike storage.
- Wifi included.
- Heating and electric included.
- High chair and travel cot available. (please bring own cot bedding)
- No smoking.
- No pets allowed
- Parking outside the cottage.
Information for Disabled and Less Abled People
- all on one level
- wheelchair accessible
- walk in wetroom
Very nice property, everything in the property you need, just take your clothes
Absolutely brilliant property, and the owners were EXTREMELY helpful when we needed them! The hot tub was ready when arrived along with a bottle of wine and biscuits which was a lovely touch ! Brilliant facilities and location and the dogs made the holiday ! Thank you for having us we had a great time !
The property was excellent, very comfortable and with all amenities provided, including a hot tub. We met the owners of the property who couldn't have been more welcoming and friendly. Certainly one to be recommended.
Amazing property. We booked due to the view but the property did not disappoint. Family who live there are friendly and dogs were an added bonus as they came to say hello as we arrived and left. Property was spacious and views from hot tub and lounge were amazing. We also found lots to do. I highly recommend booking this property.
The place was beautiful and clean and had everything there we needed. The location was idyllic! We will definitely return.
Absolutely first class hosts with plenty of welcome from all the family including the very friendly dogs. I can’t recommend this property enough and we’ll certainly be going back. Highly recommended!!
We had a wonderful stay at Ty Jim. We were already talking when we were there we'd go back every year. Very hard to find anything negative at all. We absolutely loved it.
Absolutely amazing property and such friendly hosts. Everything you could need provided and more! We had a great holiday, even though the weather wasn't on our side. My children loved the friendly dogs that came to visit every day. Would definitely recommend to anyone staying here. And the views are so good too.
This cottage is semi-detached (adjoining 1 other Holiday Cottage) and is located on a working farm above the village of Llanon near Aberaeron. Llanon is only a quarter of a mile away and has its own shingle beach and includes a pub, local shop and a takeaway.
The Georgian harbour town of Aberaeron is just 5 miles away. Aberaeron has built a reputation as a great place to eat out with several restaurants and some great local pubs. Popular eateries include the Harbourmaster, The Hive and The Celtic. During the peak season boat trips can be booked and also fresh fish can be purchased on the quayside. There are a number of independant shops in Aberaeron from small supermarkets and grocery stores to chic home interior shops such as Seld with beautiful Welsh products.
The University town of Aberystwyth is only 11 miles away. With the National Library, Beaches, Pier, Local shops, supermarkets and plenty of places to eat and drink it is certainly worth a visit. Wildlife, fishing and also dolphin watching boat trips can be booked at New Quay, only 12 miles away.
With a rugged and beautiful coastline some of the most popular activities are based around the in or near the sea including fishing, surfing, sailing, birdwatching, cycling and walking.
- Llanon - a shingle beach but within walking distance 0.3 mile
- Cei Bach - This lovely sandy beach in New Quay is popular with families, . 12 miles
- Ceredigion Coast Path (part of the All Wales Coast Path) runs along the coastline and can be joined in Llanon. 0.3 miles.
- Llain Activity Centre - 5.5 miles
- Choose from dinghy sailing, yacht cruising, power boating, windsurfing and kayaking with both short sessions and longer courses suitable for all levels and abilities Cardigan Bay Watersports. 8.5 miles
- Sea fishing – great fishing all along the shore and boats can also be chartered from Aberaeron. 5 miles.
- Nine Oaks Angling Centre, Derwen Gam - 9 miles
- Great road cycling inland along the country roads. 1 mile.
- Bwlch Nant yr Arian mountain biking trails. 19 miles
- Penros Golf Club, Llanrhystud - 18 hole golf course in 150 acres of lush green countryside - 2.2 miles
- Gilfach yr Halen, Llwyncelyn. Guided trekking through spectacular countryside - 4.5 miles