You can book this property from:
- £389 per week
- £56 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 1 double bed
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Wet room
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 1 mile
- Pub 1 mile
- Shop 1 mile
- Hot tub
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- On one level, no stairs
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 16.00
- Check out: 11.00
Relax in the hot tub whilst enjoying great sea views across Cardigan Bay. This holiday cottage is on a working farm and enjoys an elevated position to make the most of the coastal views. Aberaeron and Aberystwyth are just a short drive away making this a great location to explore the West Wales coast.
Large fully equipped kitchen and diner with dishwasher, electric hob and oven, toaster, kettle, microwave and full sized fridge freezer.
Longe with comfy L shaped sofa, TV, and patio doors so you can enjoy the sea views.
Bathroom with walk in wet room, wc and basin
Bedroom 1 - Double bedroom.
Bedroom 2 - Super king or twin (SK as default so please let us know when booking if you require twin)
Bedroom 3 - Super king or twin (SK as default so please let us know when booking if you require twin)
Rear patio area with hot tub, side and rear lawn areas. Garden table and chairs. (newly turfed lawn in Feb2018)
- Bedding and towels provided.
- Secure bike storage.
- Wifi included.
- Heating and electric included.
- High chair and travel cot available. (please bring own cot bedding)
- No smoking.
- No pets allowed
- Parking outside the cottage.
Information for Disabled and Less Abled People
- all on one level
- wheelchair accessible
- walk in wetroom
Fabulous. A little piece of heaven on earth.
The view from Ty Jim is wonderful & we all thoroughly enjoyed the hot tub. The dogs were friendly & a real hit with all my family. The house was warm & fairly well equipped.
Totally amazing. Had an amazing time of relaxation and reflection. The hot tub was a pure indulgence melting away the stresses and strains of life. Picture perfect. Loved every moment.
The property was just as the pictures on the website beds lovely and comfortable furnishings lovely kitchen very well equipped. Hot tub amazing and the views out of this world. Will have no qualms about recommending this property.
Ty Jim was an excellent holiday cottage for us. We wanted peace and quiet and it certainly delivered on that. The finish and facilities (especially the hot tub!) were wonderful.
Fantastic location, stunning view, friendly proprietors. Would definitely recommend and would visit again.
The property had great views, was mega clean. The owners were brilliant and friendly nothing was too much trouble, just text away. Great base to go exploring. We will definitely be visiting again.
We had a wonderfully relaxing break at Ty Jim and were made very welcome by the lovely owners who were very helpful. The property is gorgeous and the hot tub is fabulous.
It was lovely, very clean and modern with a great view. We loved the hot tub and the farm dogs, which kept our children occupied for hours. Great location, lovely cottage and really friendly hosts. Would definitely recommend.
We had a lovely holiday at Ty Jim. The cottage is perfect and the views from the hot tub were amazing. The owners were very helpful and the welcome pack was fabulous.
This cottage is semi-detached (adjoining 1 other Holiday Cottage) and is located on a working farm above the village of Llanon near Aberaeron. Llanon is only a quarter of a mile away and has its own shingle beach and includes a pub, local shop and a takeaway.
The Georgian harbour town of Aberaeron is just 5 miles away. Aberaeron has built a reputation as a great place to eat out with several restaurants and some great local pubs. Popular eateries include the Harbourmaster, The Hive and The Celtic. During the peak season boat trips can be booked and also fresh fish can be purchased on the quayside. There are a number of independant shops in Aberaeron from small supermarkets and grocery stores to chic home interior shops such as Seld with beautiful Welsh products.
The University town of Aberystwyth is only 11 miles away. With the National Library, Beaches, Pier, Local shops, supermarkets and plenty of places to eat and drink it is certainly worth a visit. Wildlife, fishing and also dolphin watching boat trips can be booked at New Quay, only 12 miles away.
With a rugged and beautiful coastline some of the most popular activities are based around the in or near the sea including fishing, surfing, sailing, birdwatching, cycling and walking.
- Llanon - a shingle beach but within walking distance 0.3 mile
- Cei Bach - This lovely sandy beach in New Quay is popular with families, . 12 miles
- Ceredigion Coast Path (part of the All Wales Coast Path) runs along the coastline and can be joined in Llanon. 0.3 miles.
- Llain Activity Centre - 5.5 miles
- Choose from dinghy sailing, yacht cruising, power boating, windsurfing and kayaking with both short sessions and longer courses suitable for all levels and abilities Cardigan Bay Watersports. 8.5 miles
- Sea fishing – great fishing all along the shore and boats can also be chartered from Aberaeron. 5 miles.
- Nine Oaks Angling Centre, Derwen Gam - 9 miles
- Great road cycling inland along the country roads. 1 mile.
- Bwlch Nant yr Arian mountain biking trails. 19 miles
- Penros Golf Club, Llanrhystud - 18 hole golf course in 150 acres of lush green countryside - 2.2 miles
- Gilfach yr Halen, Llwyncelyn. Guided trekking through spectacular countryside - 4.5 miles