- £352 per week
- £50 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Pet
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 1 sofa bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 4 miles
- Pub 2 miles
- Shop 3 miles
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- On one level, no stairs
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 10:00
This self catering Aberystwyth cottage is set above the Ystwyth Valley in beautiful Ceredigion countryside. It is brilliantly located to make the most of everything that this popular West Wales region has to offer. The picturesque seaside town of Aberystwyth with its range of amenities is just four miles away and you will be spoilt for choice with the number of attractions on your doorstep. This includes a range of family attractions, Nant yr Arian mountain biking centre, Devil’s Bridge with its narrow gauge railway and waterfalls, the beaches at Borth and Ynys Las and numerous scenic walks.
Fully equipped, welcoming kitchen/diner includes a microwave, dishwasher, electric oven and hob, freezer, fridge and TV.
Comfortable lounge with amazing countryside views through large patio doors. Electric fire, freeeview TV and DVD player plus hi-fi. There is also a sofa bed in the living room.
Large double bedroom with a wardrobe, dressing table, bedside cabinets and countryside views.
Twin bedroom with a wardrobe, dressing table, bedside cabinets and a beautiful view of the countryside.
Family bathroom includes a bath with overhead shower, wash basin, wc and heated towel rail.
This self catering Aberystwyth cottage has its own furnished patio looking out to spectacular views of Ceredigion.
There is also a lawned, shared play area for the children with swings and a slide.
For larger groups or families, there is also another luxury holiday cottage on site that also sleeps 4 people.
Bed linen, hand and bath towels included.
Heating and electricity included.
Cot and highchair available on request. Please bring your own bedding for the cot.
1 pet welcome, possibly 2 on request.
There is ample off road parking.
Shared laundry room on site with 24 hour access
You can expect a friendly Welsh atmosphere and a warm welcome with the owners on site.
Short breaks are available at this self catering Aberystwyth cottage throughout the year apart from the summer holidays.
Information for Disabled and Less Abled People
- All of the property is suitable for disabled people with all rooms on ground floor. This includes kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and living area. Neither are there any height restrictions.
- Easy access access for a wheelchair, all doors are a minimum of 750mm and the main door is 860mm wide
- Easy parking and the flat walking surface into the property, is tarmac.
- There are no steps into the property and the garden can be accessed in a wheelchair.
- There is an extra light in the kitchen and a speaking clock for people with visual impairment. This is available by arrangement, just let us know when you book
- There are grab rails in the bathroom
- There is room for a wheelchair to fit under the dining table, room under the bed for a suitcase and a hoist
- The light switches and door handles are positioned to offer easy access.
- Incontinence pads and hyperdermic needles can be safely disposed of
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
Available on request :-
- Higher seat for the toilet and a commode are available.
- Seat for the bath
- There is also a local care company that is available for support and extra mobility equipment can be hired locally.
Great welcome pack on arrival. Very well appointed accommodation.