- £695 per week
- £99 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Secure bicycle storage
- Electric car charging point
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 3.5 miles
- Pub 5.2 miles
- Shop 1.3 miles
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Electric car charging point
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 09.00
Derwen sits peacefully in stunning countryside, just a short drive from the coast. The cottage is one of three individually designed properties, each with its own unique style, fitted with luxury kitchens and bathrooms. All three properties have their own enclosed garden and undercover hot tub to relax in whatever the weather.
Inside the kitchen-dining room is spacious and well equipped for couples or family holidays, with a modern sleek design and luxury touches such as granite worktops, integrated appliances and an induction hob. There is plenty of cooking equipment on hand and the large dining table in the centre of the room is perfect for spending time together over long breakfasts and family meals.
The ground floor is warm and comfortable with underfloor heating throughout. The lounge is well lit by large windows and two comfy sofas form a cosy area creating the perfect spot for reading a good book. There is also a large smart TV with subscriptions to Netflix and Disney+.
On the first floor there are two elegant bedrooms with en suites, each room has been thoughtfully decorated.
Externally there is an enclosed garden with private hot tub and a covered dining area, there is also a lockable bike shed and a shared utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
The golden sands and the grassy dunes of Ynyslas are just 4 miles away, perfect for walking, picnics or windsurfing. A little further south is the small seaside town of Borth with its pubs, shops, rock pools and sandy beach. The Victorian university town of Aberystwyth is just 10 minutes drive away, here you can stroll the colourful promenade, explore the many interesting shops, restaurants and cafes, or take the Cliff Railway to enjoy stunning views over Cardigan bay.
Other places of interest include the Vale of Rheidol Railway, Devil’s Bridge and Bwlch Nant yr Arian Forest Visitor Centre.
All 3 properties can be booked together (Derwen, Onnen and Bedwen) to accommodate up to 10 guests.
- Living Room: Spacious comfortable living room with sofas, TV with subscriptions to Netflix and Disney+ and original features.
- Kitchen: Modern farmhouse kitchen with built in appliances and plenty of room for group bookings.
- Bedroom 1: Spacious light super king bedroom with en suite bathroom with large bath and separate shower. (Bed can be split to a twin).
- Bedroom 2: Spacious light king sized bedroom with en suite shower room with shower, basin heated towel rail and WC
- Accessed via front door with foot path around to the side. Gazebo with large table and plenty of seating. Hot tub. Patio with additional seating and a table in summer months.
- Access to lockable shed for bikes or sporting equipment..
- Heating and electricity: included.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided.
- Travel cot, high-chair and stairgate: available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Hairdryers: 2
- Ironing board and iron: yes.
- Pets: No pets.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Water: private.
- Parking: private off road parking. Electric car charging point
- Hot tubs may be too cool to use on arrival day due to being changed with every change of guest. Hot tubs should be kept at 37 degrees.
- A separate heated indoor dog shower is also available.