- £746 per week
- £107 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 1.5 miles
- Pub 1.5 miles
- Shop 1.5 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Hot tub
- Sea or coastal views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
Important - please note
- Sorry, children (aged between 2 and 17) are not allowed at this property
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
- SAFETY NOTICE This must be read by all guests Please read this carefully. Golwg y Mor is a cliff side property and although that means fabulous views there are inherent dangers with being located so close to the cliff edge. Please take extra care as you drive down the lane to the property. There are great views from the roof of the property however great care must be taken at all times, there is a severe drop on all three sides of the roof. The property is not suitable for children, any children visiting the property must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
Inspirational cliff top Holiday Cottage in Llangrannog with unrivalled sea views and private hot tub. 5 star graded, the whole property has been designed to look out across the ocean with stunning large bay windows and open plan space. The All Wales Coastal path passes below the cottage and there are many beaches and bays nearby. You can sit whilst watching the dolphins, swimming and playing in Cardigan Bay. You can even study these magical mammals close up and watch the birds and wildlife using the telescopes and binoculars provided. Many guests love to stay at the property and enjoy the view but there are also several great places to visit and things to do if you do wish to explore the area.
No children are permitted to stay at this property.
Open plan layout ensures you can see the sea from the lounge, kitchen, dining area and master bedroom. There's also a bluetooth music system available throughout.
Spacious lounge with stylish cylinder log burner, comfy sofas, Smart TV, telescope, binoculars. and large bay windows to enjoy the wonderful sea views.
Kitchen is full equipped with full sized fridge freezer, dishwasher, electric oven and hob, microwave, breakfast bar and stools.
Dining area with table and chairs for 6 people.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom is screened off from open plan area and includes a king bed, storage and a lounger chair to relax and enjoy the view.
Ensuite bathroom with bath, shower unit, wc and basin.
Bedroom 2 - King bedroom , skylight, vanity station and wardrobe. This bedroom is at the rear of the property.
Master bathroom with bath, over-bath shower, wc and basin.
Utility room with washing machine and drier.
Large hallway offering a grand entrance to each part of the house.
This unique house has a roof garden with picnic bench, private hot tub, the perfect place to relax and enjoy morning coffee or a glass of wine in the evening.
- Private hot tub
- Heating and electric included.
- Towels supplied but please bring your own beach towels.
- This property has it's own water supply which is tested and filtered
- No smoking.
- No pets
- Wifi included.
- Additional logs for the burner can be purchased at a cost of £5 per box.
- Parking on driveway for 2 cars.
- The following items are also provided for your stay… Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid. Bathroom: hand soap and 2 toilet rolls. General cleaning products: spray cleaner etc.
- Children are not allowed as this is a cliff top property and could be dangerous for them.
Definitely one of the best properties out there...the views are unbelievable....we will definitely be staying there again...can't wait to go back..
After watching the dolphins in the bay, you can get even closer to these wonderful creatures by booking a dolphin watching trip from New Quay harbour. New Quay is a picturesque coastal town with a range of shops, pubs and restaurants. There are many stunning beaches in the area including Tresaith, Aberporth and Penbryn, all of which can be reached on foot or a short car journey. Tresaith is also a great excuse for a day trip – another pretty village with a sandy beach, located 8 miles to the south.
One of the most spectacular walks in the area is around the headland of Ynys Lochtyn (owned by the National Trust) and down to Llanrgrannog village, past Cilborth beach. If the tide is out, this is also a great opportunity to explore the eight bays along the coast of Llangrannog. You are never far away from the sight of the coast. Other attractions and activities in the area include surfing and body boarding at Llangrannog and Cilborth Bay, Cwmrhydneuadd Golf Club, Cardigan Island Coastal Farm Park, Felinwynt Rainforest Centre and New Quay Honey Centre.
The Wales Coastal Path and Ceredigion Coast Path pass just beneath the cottage. 0.1 miles
Llangrannog Beach - popular and sheltered sandy beach backed by the village with 2 pubs, restaurants, cafe etc. 1.5 miles
New Quay Beach - expansive, sandy and well protected from the breeze, this blue flag beach (Harbour Beach) is very popular during the summer months. 5 miles
Cei Bach - lovely beach, much quieter than New Quay beach. 6 miles
Tresaith - set in a small sheltered sandy bay named after the River Saith which cascades as a waterfall over the cliffs on to the beach. Popular watersports and sailing destination. 9 miles
Llangrannog and Cilborth Bay - surfing and body boarding. 2 miles
You can choose from dinghy sailing, yacht cruising, power boating, windsurfing and kayaking with both short sessions and longer courses suitable for all levels and abilities Cardigan Bay Watersports. 5 miles
Cwmrhydneuadd Golf Club - scenic 9 hole golf course. 3 miles
Cardigan Golf Club - 18 hole championship course measuring 6687 yards, Par 72. 15 miles
Pony Trekking Centre at Llangrannog Urdd Centre. 1.5 miles
Many shore fishing marks nearby within walking distance. Boat trips can also be booked from New Quay. 5 miles.