- £700 per week
- £100 per night
- 5 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 3 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- On-street parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.25 miles
- Pub 0.5 miles
- Shop 0.5 miles
- Sea or coastal views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- On one level, no stairs
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Set in an elevated position this pet friendly holiday home is perfect for family holidays with plenty of space indoors and outdoors. The contemporary interior is well equipped for self catering and a comfortable place to relax after a day at the beach, each room has been thoughtfully decorated in a light and functional style. The property is just a short walk from Saundersfoot village and its award winning sandy beach, with the marina, shops, pubs and restaurants all on your doorstep.
Saundersfoot is a fantastic hub for fishing and boat trips, departing directly from harbour and its also a convenient base for attractions such as Folly Farm, Oakwood Theme Park, Dinosaur Park and Manor wildlife park.
- Living Room: Contemporary family room with a large window to maximise the natural daylight. Comfy electric reclining sofa, reading chair, coffee table, side tables, feature fireplace and smart TV.
- Kitchen: Large kitchen, fully equipped with oven, dishwasher microwave, fridge freezer.
- Dining Room: Large dining room with French doors leading to the patio and enclosed rear garden. Large oak table for 6 people.
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with king sized bed and French doors leading to the rear patio, bedside tables, 1 touch reading lamps and Laura Ashly storage cupboards. En suite: bathroom with shower, basin and WC.
- Bedroom 2: Large twin room with views of the garden, twin beds, bedside tables, 1 touch reading lamps and Laura Ashly storage cupboards.
- Bedroom 3: Single bed with ample storage and sea views.
- Bathroom: Large family bathroom with electric power shower, basin and WC.
- Medium sized rear garden mainly set to lawn with a sunny patio area, chairs and loungers.
- Heating and electricity: included.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels: provided.
- Hairdryers: 3
- Pets: 2 pets welcome at £25 per pet per week.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Water: mains.
- Parking: for 2 cars.
Lovely bungalow in a quiet location in Saundersfoot. The garden is an added bonus especially if you have children and a dog. The rooms are comfortable and the standard equipment is provided. The customer service from Powells was excellent, with polite staff who arranged a prompt solution to an issue with the boiler and plumbing under the sink. They sent out an emergency gas engineer/plumber within an hour of taking to them. Great service. I’d definitely recommend this bungalow and holiday company.
We had a wonderful holiday in this lovely bungalow. The suntrap in the back garden with loungers was a really nice added touch.
Situated in an elevated position with sea views from the lounge and kitchen, just a 10-minute walk down to the beach and harbour at Saundersfoot. There is a Post Office within the Spar shop, a Tesco's, a butchers shop, a bakery serving fresh bread and a great selection of restaurants and pubs.
The main beach in Saundersfoot has a dog restriction from the start of April till the end of September but the Glen beach which is the other side of the harbour allows dogs all year round. You can find a section of the coastal path from this beach which goes through the woods towards Tenby.
Tenby is a Victorian seaside town which is busy within the Summer months when the town is pedestranised and the cafes and pubs have tables and chairs in the main street offering a cafe culture vibe to the town. Tenby hosts a number of sporting events in particular Iron Man, where competitors swim, cycle and run a marathon all in one day - it provides a great atmosphere to Tenby and the whole county.
There are a great range of historical sites within the county from castles at Pembroke, Manorbier and Carew. There is also an Iron Age Fort at Castell Henllys.
The Bosheston Lilyponds provide a relaxing walk with lovely views of the ponds with swans and otters. A great place for a picnic!
Pembrokeshire is sure to inspire!