- £1,316 per week
- £188 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 4 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.5 miles
- Pub 0.5 miles
- Shop 1.2 miles
- Sea or coastal views
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
A lovely detached house in a quiet location beside a babbling brook, and within walking distance of the beach at Tresaith, on the stunning West Wales coast. Glimpses of the sea through the trees. This spacious house comfortably accommodates eight guests, plus one or two dogs. It is perfect for family gatherings, activity-based holidays or simply for some rest and relaxation. Tresaith has a lovely sandy ‘Blue Flag’ beach, with rocky outcrops, a famous waterfall and a dining pub, The Ship Inn, offering unrivalled views across Cardigan Bay. Watersports, walking, cycling, sea fishing and wildlife boat trips for dolphin and seal spotting all within easy reach.
The house has central heating – underfloor downstairs and radiators upstairs, WiFi and an enclosed rear garden with raised decking overlooking the stream, a barbecue, fire pit, and outdoor storage shed.
Lounge with wooden flooring, plenty of comfortable seating, freeview satellite TV with surround sound, DVD player, plus Amazon Fire Stick with access to a complimentary Netflix account; patio door to the slabbed patio with sea glimpses through the trees.
Fully equipped stylishly fitted kitchen diner with integrated appliances: electric double oven and hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and microwave; dining table and chairs; separate utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
Cloakroom with WC and basin; small study with desk; hallway with coat hooks, books, games etc, and a second refridgerator.
Bedroom 1: with super king size bed, vanity station; rural views. En Suite: with shower over the bath, WC, basin
Bedroom 2: with king size bed; glimpses of the sea. En Suite: with shower cubicle, WC, basin
Bedroom 3: with double bed; distant views of the sea
Bedroom 4: with twin beds; rural views
Family Bathroom: with shower over the bath, WC, basin
Small front patio outside sitting room; lawn to front and sloping lawn to side. Good sized enclosed decking to the rear, with garden furniture, fire pit, Weber solid fuel barbecue. Shed for beach gear etc. Babbling brook below. Distant sea views through the trees.
Parking on the driveway for four to five cars.
- 2 dogs allowed; sorry, no other pet.
- Dogs not allowed upstairs and not left unattended in the house; please clean up after your dogs.
- Bed linen and towels provided (including some for the beach and for dogs).
- Barbecue and fire pit provided.
- Travel cot and highchair available. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Heating and electricity included.
- Welcome pack provided for your arrival, including tea, coffee, milk, home-made bread, butter, jam, Welsh cakes, bottle of wine, fresh flowers.
- The following items are also provided for your stay. Kitchen: salt and pepper, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, dishcloths and scourers, general larder ingredients such as spices and herbs, oils, vinegars etc. Bathroom: complimentary toiletries including soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet. General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti-bacterial spray etc.
- Reading library plus cookbooks.
- Owners beach equipment available including, chairs, wind breaks, picnic blankets.
- Any children must be supervised at all times when outside the property because of the adjacent stream.
- No smoking.
- Strictly no stag or hen parties.
Local facilities include the Ship Inn, Tresaith, in walking distance, with views over the beach and coastline; convenience store in Tan-y-Groes, 1.3 miles away. The Llangrannog Urdd Centre is just 4.5 miles away and perfect for a family day out with many activities on site including ski slope, pony trekking centre, leisure centre, swimming pool and climbing centre.
The whole coastline is famous for its dolphins and it has been known for a dolphin pod to swim past while kayaking off Tresaith Beach. Dolphin watching trips can also be booked from the picturesque coastal village of New Quay (13 miles) and Cardigan (8 miles). There are superb walks in the area, including the Ceredigion section of the all Wales Coastal Path which runs through Tresaith (0.3 miles from the house), and lovely walks in the Preseli Hills.
Watersports available at many of the seaside towns, including surfing and body boarding. Two more ‘Blue Flag’ beaches within 10 minutes’ drive, at Aberporth and Penbryn. Golf at Cwmrhydneuadd Golf Club or Cardigan. Cardigan Island Coastal Farm Park, New Quay Honey Centre, Cardigan Castle, Cilgerran Castle and other attractions within easy reach.