- £574 per week
- £82 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- On-street parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 4 miles
- Pub 4 miles
- Shop 4 miles
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- No mobile signal
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Spacious, converted chapel enjoying a prime position in the centre of this stunning and tranquil Snowdonia valley, called Cwm Maethlon (Happy Valley). Close to the North Wales coast and mountains, with Tywyn (3.5 miles) and Aberdyfi (5.5 miles) both offering beautiful stretches of golden sand and plenty of amenities. The traditional characteristics of the chapel have been sympathetically combined with modern features, including 3 en suite bedrooms with TVs, to provide a home from home retreat. With a whole field as your garden, this is also the perfect setting for a holiday with children and / or dogs.
Nestled on a quiet country lane, this semi-detached property offers numerous scenic walks from the doorstep, including Panorama Walk, which takes you directly to Aberdyfi with its seaside cafes, restaurants etc, in less than 3.5 miles. Enjoy a spectacular drive to the foot of Cader Idris mountain, passing Castell y Bere castle en route. Catch a steam train ride from Tywyn to Tal-y-llyn or take the coastal Cambrian Railway line - south to Aberdyfi and Machynlleth, or north for days out in Barmouth, Harlech and Pwllheli. Other popular attractions nearby include the Magic Lantern Cinema, the Centre for Alternative Technology, Corris Craft Centre and King Arthur's Labyrinth, to only mention a few.
- Living Room: Large, open plan living room with valley views and plenty of natural daylight flooding in. The room consists of a:
- Lounge Area: Two inviting leather sofas, coffee table and large TV.
- Dining Area: Beautiful, solid oak table with dual aspect views.
- Kitchen Area: Fully fitted kitchen including a microwave, oven and hob, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
- Utility Room: Washing machine, tumble dryer and Belfast sink included.
- Bedroom 1: En suite bedroom with double bed, wall mounted TV and far reaching views of the valley from the velux window. En suite: Includes a shower, toilet, basin and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: En suite bedroom with double bed, wall mounted TV and valley views, also from a velux window. En suite: Shower, toilet, basin and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 3: En suite bedroom with twin beds. This bedroom also features a TV and stunning valley views. En suite: Bath with shower above, toilet, basin and heated towel rail.
- This converted chapel doesn't come with a garden - instead, it comes with a whole field. Cross the lane from the front door and with your own exclusive access, you can enjoy a picnic, barbecue or alfresco dinner on the picnic bench in the field, or relax on the bench right outside your property to admire the stunning views.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided.
- Central heating and electricity included.
- Travel cot, high chair and stairgate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Pets: Up to 2 pets welcome.
- No smoking inside the property please
- Water: Private, tested water supply
- Parking: Road-side parking space for up to 3 cars.