- £752 per week
- £107 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- Bunk beds to sleep 2
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 3 WCs
- Towels not provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.2 miles
- Pub 0.7 miles
- Shop 0.6 miles
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 5:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
10 Afon y Felin is a stylish, recently refurbished modern townhouse enviably located at The Boatyard, Abersoch, a stone's throw from the Harbour Beach and just a short walk along to Abersoch village centre and its desirable shops, bars, restaurants and long sandy beaches.
With lovely design touches throughout, on the ground floor, 10 Afon y Felin offers a lovely bright and airy front lounge, spacious and well-equipped ground floor kitchen and further rear conservatory with sophisticated dining area. Two sets of French doors between the rooms allows guests to create one large social space or create 3 separate private spaces.
On the first floor lies an elegant double master bedroom with en suite bath and shower room, a further pretty bunk bedroom and a further rear family bath and shower room. A large third bedroom with super king bed (can be split to make 2 singles) and desk area provides a lovely peaceful hideaway on the second floor.
To the rear of 10 Afon y Felin lies an enclosed patio with outdoor dining tables and chair and, to the front, private parking for 2 cars.
10 Afon y Felin benefits from WiFi
- bright entrance hall with tiled flooring
- convenient shower room with enclosed shower, wash hand basin and WC
- bright and airy lounge with a flatscreen TV with Freeview and DVD players, 2 coordinating cream leather sofas, modern sideboard, views to the front over the boatyard, French doors leading to
- spacious well-equipped kitchen with contemporary style kitchen, integrated dishwasher, gas hob and electric oven, extractor hood, integrated larder style fridge/freezer, microwave and ambient lighting, under stairs cupboard with washing machine/tumble dryer, travel cot and high chair, French doors leading to rear patio
- bedroom 1 - large elegant front bedroom with wooden framed double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers, bedside tables with drawers and lamps, flatscreen TV, French doors leading to small balcony with views over the boatyard, spacious en suite bathroom with bathroom, separate corner shower, wash hand basin and WC
- bedroom 2 - pretty rear bunk bedroom with metal framed bunk bed with full size single mattresses, white wardrobe and coordinating chest of drawers, occasional chair, views over the rear courtyard
- modern family bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC
- bedroom 3 - large bedroom with super king size bed which can be separated into 2 full size single beds on request, large built-in wardrobes and chest of drawers, desk with chair, Velux window
- parking for 2 cars at front of the house
- enclosed patio to the rear with modern outdoor fining table and chairs and barbecue
- small first floor balcony with views over the boatyard
- enviable Abersoch location, walking distance to all amenities
- WiFi included
- full central heating and double-glazing
- bed linen, electricity, hot water and heating included
- travel cot, stairgate and highchair available
- enclosed patio to rear
- families only
- no smoking
All very nice presented, lovely accomodation and top location
Thank you! House spotless. Lovely property - spacious, comfortable, very well-equipped. Enjoyed our stay.