- £1,023 per week
- £146 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 4 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 3 WCs
- Towels not provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.5 miles
- Pub 0.4 miles
- Shop 0.3 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 5:00pm
- Check out: 10:00am
- there is a steep step down to the patio area from the lawn
Enviably located on an elevated plot in central Abersoch, Dolphin Bach is a stylishly and impeccably presented detached bungalow offering contemporary coastal accommodation for 8 guests in 4 spacious bedroom.
At the heart of the house lies a bright and airy stunning open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area where oak floors and furniture blend elegantly with cool blue and cream fabrics and modern art pieces. Furnished to the highest standards and with an operational open fire place and direct access to the side and rear patio, it is a fabulous social space to spend time with friends and family in all seasons.
Downstairs lies a super king bedroom with large en suite bath and shower room and further elegant twin serviced by a family shower room. Stairs lead to a large landing area with Velux windows and cabrio balcony with pretty bistro table and chairs, a perfect stop to enjoy the views across Abersoch village to the countryside and sea beyond. Off the landing lies a second spacious super king bedroom with dual aspect windows with lovely sea and countryside views. A further spacious twin and convenient cloakroom complete the first floor.
The sun soaked patio, terraces, gardens and balcony offer sophisticated private areas to spend relaxation time from a morning coffee through to a sundowner cocktail.
Dolphin Bach is just a few minutes' walk to Abersoch village centre, the renowned harbour, long sandy beaches and desirable shops and restaurants. A great location for those seeking a peaceful retreat yet close to a thriving and bustling seaside resort.
The house benefits from many extras including WiFi.
- steps leading to the front door
- entrance hall with hanging space and console table
- spacious coastal themed lounge area in cool blues with 3 seat striped sofa and coordinating 2 seat sofa and pouffe, coordinating oak coffee table, well stocked bookcase, side table and TV stand, flat screen TV player, iPod docking station, operational open burner set on a slate hearth, contemporary coastal art, French doors leading to the side terrace
- rear modern dining area with oak dining table, 5 dining chairs and bench seat, oak shelving unit and French doors leading to the rear patio
- l-shaped well-equipped kitchen area with oak framed units and sleek dark worktops, integrated double oven and grill, integrated hob with extractor over, dishwasher, larder style fridge with freezer drawer, Nespresso Magimix coffee machine, ample storage and sink with views over the rear patio and garden
- bedroom 1 - elegant rear master super king bedroom room with oak effect super king bed, painted wooden white wardrobe with mirrors and coordinating low level chest of drawers, bedside tables and views across the rear garden, large en suite bath and shower room in cool cream with luxury tiles and deep bath, separate large walk in shower cubicle, contemporary glass and oak vanity unit with wash hand basin and coordinating shelving unit
- bedroom 2 - pretty front twin bedroom with two full size oak framed beds, large two tone oak and cream wardrobe with drawer and coordinating chest of drawers, bedside tables and vanity unity with wash hand basin and illuminating mirror over and views over the front garden
- family shower room - sleek shower room in creams and greys with corner shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin, wc, illuminated mirror and heated towel rail
- rear utility room - invaluable utility room with washing machine, separate dryer, microwave, sample storage units and sink with view over the rear garden, iron, ironing board and cleaning sundries
- bedroom 3 - charming twin bedroom with full size oak twin beds, built in wardrobes, white chest of drawers and coordinating bedside tables, dual aspect windows with village and countryside views over Abersoch
- bedroom 4 - spacious, bright and airy super king bedroom with oak effect frame super king bed, built-in wardrobes with shelves, two tone oak and cream bedside tables with coordinating chest of drawers, white framed wooden fixed cot (not moveable) and dual aspect windows with sea views towards Bwlchtocyn and countryside views towards Llanbedrog headland
- convenient cloakroom - stylish cloakroom with eye-catching flooring, wash hand basin set in a modern vanity unit with storage and wc,
- large landing area with cabrio balcony - 3 Velux windows leading onto cabrio glass balcony with bistro style table and 2 chairs with far reaching countryside views over Abersoch towards Llanbedrog headland and sideways towards St Tudwal's Islands
- plenty of off-road parking for 3/4 cars and boat on stone chipping driveway, 5 bar gate can be shut to ensure driveway and garden are enclosed from the road
- rear patio area with luxury outdoor dining table and 8 chairs, kettle BBQ and wall lights and pretty pots
- small front patio area
- raised rear grass garden, side grass and small front grass garden with well established borders and hedges
- large side terrace with contemporary rattan loungers, wooden chairs, table, wall lights and pretty pots; an ideal suntrap for relaxing
- recently refurbished throughout
- impeccable styling with pretty coastal touches
- sociable open plan lounge/dining/kitchen with operational open fire
- WiFi included
- sea and countryside views
- stunning outdoors spaces including terraces, patio area, garden and balcony
- double glazing throughout
- electricity, hot water and full oil fired central heating included
- all bed linen provided
- ample parking
- families only
- highchair and cot available
- no smoking
- Towels Not provided for 2022
Dolphin Bach - Fantastic property! Absolutely fabulous - we couldn't have asked for more. The house is so very well presented - everything you could possibly need is there for you. The outside terraces were just amazing with the sea views. We were blessed with fantastic weather and made the most of the wonderful outside space. High quality kitchenware / cutlery/crockery and all so brilliantly clean. Superb location with the beach a 5 mins walk - ditto the centre of Abersoch. We simply had a fantastic week and will be rebooking for next year. Outstanding property!!
Great house, within walking distance of all local amenities which makes it a fabulous choice.
Good for adults and older children, located just outside of the main town and a short walk to the coastal path which is a stunning walk whichever way you decided to go. Abersoch is well equipped with everything you need and no more expensive than at home so don't feel you have to take everything with you, the local butchers, bakery (both excellent quality) & Londis cater for all your needs. If you do want to eat out I would recommend you book in advance as everywhere in the town was fully booked!
The property is ideally located for walking to central Abersoch, the local shops and park. We drove to the beach car park because we had so much beach gear. There is a lovely feel to the house and plenty of space both inside and out and it is very well equipped and comfortable. The large area for parking proved particularly useful. The elevated setting and large windows flooded the property with lots of natural light and gave good views of the sunset. We really did enjoy our stay and have booked again for next year.
Dolphin Bach is ideally situated for the town and beach, both accessible within 10 - 15 minutes. It is a well laid out property with furnishings and accessories to a very good standard. The patio has very comfortable furniture and is in the sun for most of the day. The house is ideal for families with children of all ages. Abersoch Holiday Homes is an efficient and friendly firm to deal with. I would recommend it and use it again for future holidays.