- £563 per week
- £80 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.3 miles
- Pub 0.7 miles
- Shop 0.9 miles
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- On one level, no stairs
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Sorry, infants (aged under 2) are not allowed at this property
- Sorry, children (aged between 2 and 17) are not allowed at this property
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
- Sorry, children (aged between 2 and 17) are not allowed at this property.
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
This spacious Barmouth self catering accommodation offers a beautiful retreat for 2, with a hot tub, mountain and sea views included to ensure complete relaxation. Within walking distance to a long sandy beach, Enlli Lodge is located on the North Wales coast, less than a mile from the village of Tal-y-bont with its village pub, shop and restaurant. Join the Coastal Path from the doorstep, enjoy the quirky shops, restaurants and cafes at the seaside town of Barmouth (4.5 miles south) or Harlech Castle's World Heritage Site (7 miles north). Set within its own enclosed garden, this is an ideal setting for couples looking for a peaceful seaside holiday in North Wales.
With a number of holiday parks to highlight the popularity and beauty of this magnificent stretch of coast, Enlli Lodge offers something different; the opportunity to enjoy this special setting with the benefit of having your own personal space, inside and outside, along with a much greater degree of privacy than a holiday park could ever offer. As an added bonus, if you prefer to travel by train, the scenic Cambrian Coast railway line also passes through the field behind the garden and pulls up at Talybont station, less than a mile away.
With underfloor heating throughout, this welcoming lodge offers a spacious, open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. Although this is a Lodge for 2, it is equipped so that 2 additional guests can also be entertained during a daytime visit. This includes sufficient seating for 4 both in the lounge, dining area, terrace furniture and Hot Tub.
Fully fitted kitchen along the rear wall of the living area, containing a built in fridge freezer, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, sink, hob and oven. From the kitchen window you have views of the Rhinog Mountain range. The dining area has a traditional style solid Oak Table and four chairs with low hanging shaded lighting above.
The lounge area offers oak flooring, a Welsh Stone Fire Place with imitation flame and smoke fire basket, a 50” TV with Freeview and a 3 piece leather suite. From the French doors there are further views of the Rhinog Mountain range as it runs parallel with the sea towards the Mawddach Estuary at Barmouth and Cader Idris Mountain. The view from the lounge window gives more or less uninterrupted views of the Irish Sea within Cardigan Bay.
The ensuite bedroom is situated at the front of the Lodge with beautiful sea views and a coastline extending towards St Davids. Oak Cottage style double bed with matching bedside cabinets, chest of drawers and built in wardrobe. The spacious ensuite shower room is equipped with a large double shower, toilet and twin Belfast type washbasins within a vanity unit. The shower room can also be accessed via the cloakroom at the rear of the property (also with access to the patio and hot tub).
This Barmouth self catering accommodation is located within its own enclosed garden and patio, which makes it ideal for pets. Outside verandas along the West and South of the Lodge giving the best sitting areas when the sun is out throughout the day. Along with the rattan easy chairs and settee there is a barbeque built of simulated stone which can be used for charcoal cooking or as a log burner. All necessary fuel supplied and stored close by.
There is a further sitting area that is accessed by steps from the terrace at the rear of the Lodge where panoramic views of all the mountain ranges can be see as well as the Irish Sea.
The Hot Tub is situated at the Northern end of the Lodge, also with beautiful sea views.
- Welcome pack on arrival includes tea, coffee and sugar, home-made cake and locally made preserves.
- Heating and electricity included
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- 1 hairdryer provided
- Logs supplied for the outdoor log burner
- Wifi available
- No smoking inside the property
- Up to 2 pets welcome free of charge, please notify us when booking.
- No children or infants
- Gated parking for up to 2 cars
- Additional items include:
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, new dishcloths and/or scourers, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet.
We thoroughly enjoyed our week at Enlli Lodge. It was very clean and comfortable with plenty of room for our two greyhounds. The walled in garden was ideal for the dogs and they enjoyed watching the sheep in the neighbouring field. Plenty of good opportunities for walking close by - a very enjoyable, relaxing week.
I would highly recommend this, and given the opportunity would definitely return and stay longer. Great service, great accommodation, great location I cannot fault it.
This welcoming, coastal lodge enjoys its own private setting at the far end of a private estate with views to the hills at the rear and splendid views over Cardigan Bay and the Llyn Peninsula to the front. Just a short walk to an amazing beach on the North West Wales coast - a popular destination for anyone in search of a relaxing seaside holiday. With a number of holiday parks to highlight the popularity and beauty of this magnificent stretch of coast, Enlli Lodge offers something different; the opportunity to enjoy this special setting with the benefit of having your own personal space, inside and outside, along with a much greater degree of privacy than a holiday park could ever offer. As an added bonus, if you prefer to travel by train, the scenic Cambrian Coast railway line also passes through the field behind the garden and pulls up at Talybont station, less than a mile away.
With a range of cafes, restaurants, shops and supermarket 4.5 miles away in Barmouth self catering accommodation Enlli Lodge is also 0.7 mile of the village of Tal-y-bont. Amenities in the village includes Tony’s Italian Restaurant & Take Away as well as Ysgethin Inn for a good local pub restaurant after a day of walking the Coastal Path or cycling the Mawddach Trail. Even closer than the village is the renowned Nineteen.57 restaurant and bar, less than half a mile from your Lodge. NorBar fish and chips and bar is also just 2 miles away, near Llanaber, whilst Ael y Bryn at Dyffryn Ardudwy (1.4 miles) and George III at Penmaenpool (11.5 miles) are also worth visiting.
Amongst the popular attractions in the area, Barmouth itself has a wonderful, Blue Flag Beach with spectacular views of the mountains and lovely walks along the Mawddach Estuary. Portmeirion’s Italian Village and Porthmadog with its Welsh Highland Railway are both well worth a visit. Add to that the World Heritage Site of Harlech Castle which overlooks one of the best golf courses in the world and the world renowned mountain biking centre at Coed y Brenin near Dolgellau and there is something for everyone, all within a 20 mile radius.
This Barmouth self catering accommodation is also located within the Snowdonia National Park - a paradise for walkers and climbers. It offers something to suit all tastes, be it sporting activities or simply enjoying a relaxing holiday exploring the sandy beaches or taking a leisurely drive to soak up the breathtaking views of the Snowdonia countryside.
- Tal-y-bont Beach - a beautiful stretch of sand within a short walking distance of your Lodge. 0.3 miles
- Bennar Beach, Dyffryn Ardudwy - fine, sandy beach backed by the occasional sand dune. Excellent for surfing and believed to be one of the best places in Gwynedd for consistently good waves. Parking nearby and boarded walkway. 2 miles
- Barmouth Beach – sandy beach with Blue Flag award. 4.5 miles
- Harlech Beach – sandy beach. 7 miles
- Wales Coast Path – can be joined from the doorstep. Go right towards Bennar Beach and the north; left towards Barmouth Beach and the south. 0 miles
- Y Llethr and Diffwys summits – Dyffryn Ardudwy – moderate / hard walk. 1.4 miles.
- Panorama Walk – Barmouth - suitable for all ages. 4.5 miles.
- Mawddach Trail – Barmouth to Dolgellau - suitable for all ages – walkers, cyclists and wheelchair users. 4.5 miles
- Cader Idris (Snowdonia mountain) – 3 main routes, the nearest being Dolgellau (12 miles).
- The Mawddach Trail – As mentioned above. 4.5 miles
- Coed-y-Brenin Mountain Biking Centre – Suitable routes for all ages. 18 miles
- Sea fishing boat trips from Barmouth. 4.5 miles
- Harlech Golf Club – Royal St. David’s – 18 hole golf course. 7 miles
- Bwlchgwyn Farm Pony Trekking Centre - suitable for anyone over 4yrs. 5 miles by ferry or steam train (April – September half terms), 17 miles by road.