- £476 per week
- £68 per night
- 5 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 3 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Wet room
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 16 miles
- Pub 1 mile
- Shop 1 mile
- Countryside views
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Carnedd Llywelyn is an excellent conversion of a former grain store, thoughtfully yet subtly converted to allow for disabled access if needed; ideal for families or friends visiting this popular area of the Snowdonia National Park. With many original features including some interior workings and fabulous ancient wooden beams, the cottage is attached to the owners' farmhouse, 1 mile from historic Llanrwst and less than six miles from Betws-y-Coed. There are lovely views of the surrounding countryside from the grounds.
The cottage has central heating throughout and WiFi is available. From the parking area there is gently sloping ramped access across the front of the property.
Living Room: open plan room with feature mill gearing and high beamed ceiling, oak flooring, three piece suite, electric stove, Freeview TV with DVD and CD players; circular pine dining table and four chairs.
Kitchen: in one corner of the living room, with non-slip vinyl flooring, fitted oak units, beamed ceiling, low level electric oven, ceramic hob and sink, microwave.
Utility Room: with dishwasher and washer dryer.
Bedroom 1: a spacious double bedroom with oak flooring, beamed ceiling and part-glazed door to the front of the property.
Wet Room: fully accessible, with grab rails; curtained shower area, WC, basin; a shower seat is available for disabled guests if required.
First Floor: the staircase rises direct into
Bedroom 2: with single bed, and access through into
Bedroom 3: with twin beds.
Outside: Across the farmyard is a wide, shared garden with fantastic views across the valley; picnic benches and a barbecue.
This is a popular area for exploring the Snowdonia National Park and the North Wales coast. The walled town and castle at Conwy is 13 miles away, the popular village of Betws-y-Coed, 5.5 miles; Bodnant Garden and Bodnant Welsh Food Centre are a short drive away. There is excellent local walking and several cycle trails. The popular attractions of Adventure Parc Snowdonia, Tree Top Adventure, Bounce Below underground trampolines and ZipWorld Titan are all within a 20 minute drive.
Electricity and central heating included
Bed linen and towels provided
Travel cot and highchair available
Property does not allow a Monday/Tuesday changeover.
7 Things to do in a week around Llanrwst
- Visit Ty Hwnt I’r Bont, the much photographed and award-winning tea rooms, or take lunch at the beautiful Ffin Y Parc art gallery and café.
- Gwydir Castle is a stunning Tudor mansion and gardens which are open to the public from the spring onwards
- The mountain bile trails, Gwydir Mawr (big) and Bach (small) are fantastic, challenging and with superb scenery
- Try surfing on the man-made surf lagoon, take lessons or just go for it! There’s a soft play area and café on site as well.
- Stroll the 3-mile circular walk along the river to Trefiw Woollen mills to see traditional Welsh tapestry blankets being woven
- The National Trusts Bodnant gardens are just stunning whatever time of year you visit. Whilst out take some time to visit the Bodnant Welsh Food Centre and buy some local goodies to take back to your cottage
- Zip World Fforest will not disappoint with its Fforest coaster ride, zip lines and tree top adventures