- £654 per week
- £93 per night
- 4 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 single beds
- 1 sofa bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.1 miles
- Pub 1 mile
- Shop 1 mile
- Sea or coastal views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
This Nant Gwrtheyrn self catering cottage offers the perfect retreat for a relaxing holiday by the sea. Gorllwyn cottage enjoys sea views, access to a private beach and also has a lovely cafe and Welsh Heritage Centre on site. Nant Gwrtheyrn is a magical and unique Victorian village in a stunning, peaceful location on the Llyn Peninsula. It is also an ideal base to explore the rest of the North Wales coast and Snowdonia.
Lounge with quality oak handmade furniture, leather sofas (double sofa bed included) and oak flooring with underfloor heating. TV free cottage so the perfect opportunity to enjoy some quality time together in a truly wonderful setting.
Kitchen with electric oven and hob, microwave and fridge with freezer compartment. Dining table for four. Washing machine and tumble dryer in separate building.
Bedroom 1 - Spacious double bedroom with king size bed, sea view, Welsh oak furniture and underfloor heating (like every other bedroom).
Bedroom 2 - Single bedroom. All bedrooms also include traditional Welsh tapestry throws and cushions from Trefriw Woollen Mill.
Bedroom 3 - Second single bedroom with a sea view.
Shower Room with basin and a separate room with WC and basin.
Enjoy a large communal lawn and a magnificent sea view to the front of your Nant Gwrtheyrn self catering cottage. There is also a lovely cafe on site and a path leading down to Nant Gwrtheyrn's very own private beach. So idyllic, that couples choose Nant Gwrtheyrn as a wedding venue.
Plenty of benches and picnic tables dotted around the grounds to enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
- Heating and electricity included (includes underfloor heating throughout)
- Crisp white bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- Welcome pack available on request for £20
- Travel cot, high chair and security gate available on request - please let us know at time of booking. Please bring your own cot linen
- Wifi available in the café (100 yds) and at the cottage itself.
- No pets or smoking inside the cottage
- Laundry room on site available to all guests, at an extra cost.
- Plenty of parking spaces available
- Please note that Nant Gwrtheyrn is a multifunctional venue. There may be events taking place during your stay so please contact Nant Gwrtheyrn directly.
Walking distance to a private beach and a lovely cafe on site, Gorllwyn stands in a row of quarryman’s cottages with great views over the lawn and out to sea. The nearest shop and pub can be found 1 mile away in the village of Llithfaen and some of the recommended places to eat include Caffi Meinir (on site), Nanhoron in Nefyn (5 miles) and The Ship Inn in Edern (7 miles).
Nant Gwrtheyrn is also a great venue for a family get-together, a celebration or a wedding and residential Welsh courses are also offered here throughout the year if you would like to learn the oldest living language in Europe in style. The Welsh culture and heritage can be experienced first hand here on the coast of the beautiful Llyn Peninsula.
The Llyn Peninsula is a designated area of outstanding natural beauty, full of hidden treasures that are just waiting to be discovered. Some of the other ‘must see’ attractions include the pub on the beach in Porthdinllaen, the beautiful seaside village of Aberdaron, endless sandy beaches and the sacred Bardsey Island. Not to mention Glasfryn Parc for a fun day out (go karts, ten pin bowling etc) Caernarfon Castle, Snowdon (the highest mountain in Wales), Llanberis Electric Mountain and Llanberis Slate Museum.
- Porth y Nant Beach – Nant Gwrtheyrn’s very own private beach. A short path from the village brings you to this lovely cobbled beach.
- There are also many other great beaches within a short drive of Nant Gwrtheyrn. Llyn Peninsula's top 10 beaches can be viewed here.
- Llyn Coastal Path (part of the All Wales Coast Path) can be joined from the doorstep.
- The Nant Gwrtheyrn Walk – a scenic 2-3 hour circular walk around this unique valley. From the doorstep.
- Yr Eifl (The Rivals) – Mountain range including the highest point on the Llyn Peninsula. 4.5 miles in length. 1.5 miles.
- Sea fishing from the private beach on site. Walking distance.
- Nefyn and District Golf Club - 26 holes, offering two cliff top 18 hole courses set in spectacular coastal scenery. 7 miles
- Pen Llyn Stud & Riding Centre – Llaniestyn. Stud farm and rides for any level of experience. 10.5 miles
- Llanbedrog Riding Stables - Horse-riding lessons etc. Beach and hill rides. 14 miles
- Porth Neigwl (Hell’s Mouth) is a very popular venue for surfers and body boarders. 19 miles
- Find out more about watersports on the Llyn Peninsula