- £676 per week
- £97 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 3 double beds
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 3 WCs
- Towels not provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.25 miles
- Pub 0.1 miles
- Shop 0.1 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 10.00am
Glan Aber is a delightful, former Sea Captain's house in the heart of the small village of Nefyn. With a cosy wood burner in the lounge, this is the perfect place for a holiday whatever the weather. Morfa Nefyn 1.6 miles, Abersoch 12 miles and Caernarfon 20 miles.
Nefyn village has small shops, pubs, restaurants and a post office all within walking distance. The stunning beach is a stroll away. Nearby Porth Dinllaen is looked after by the National Trust and is famous for its rich and fascinating history as a fishing port and for the spectacularly placed Ty Coch pub. The sheltered bay is ideal for watersports and observing the rich marine wildlife. The coastal path offers spectacular walking along this part of the coast. Further afield are the popular resorts of Abersoch and Pwllheli, whilst a visit to the historic Caernarfon castle and the Snowdonia National Park should be on everyone's holiday tick list.
This property is spread over three floors.
- dual aspect lounge has wooden flooring and comfortable seating along with a multi-fuel stove, electric keyboard, Smart TV, and WiFi.
- spacious ground floor kitchen diner has modern kitchen units including a dishwasher, along with a large table and chairs. Well equipped for catering at the property
- A separate utility room houses the washing machine, tumble dryer and 'Sheila maid' pull-up drying rack, handy for drying all the beach kit!
- The ground floor also has a shower room and toilet.
- spacious king sized bedroom with ensuite shower room
- a lovely twin room with wooden floors and original feature fireplace (not functioning)
- a pretty double bedroom with an original feature fireplace (not working)
- family bathroom with bath and hand held shower, WC and basin
- spacious double bedroom under the eaves with a wooden cot
- private parking for two cars alongside the house and a lawned garden with bench seat and patio furniture
- Electricity and heating included
- Cot and highchair available
- No smoking please
- Bed linen and bath towels included Please bring your own beach towels
- mains water
- 2 hairdryers
- 2 dogs welcome
We've had a fantastic time. The kids have thoroughly enjoyed the garden and all the trips to the beach. We've all fallen in love with the beach hut. We'll be back. Thank you.