- £566 per week
- £81 per night
- 6 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 1.5 miles
- Pub 1.1 miles
- Shop 0.4 miles
- Countryside views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Sitting at the top of the beautiful 100 acre Penmaen Estate on the outskirts of Pwllheli lies Penmaen Manor, an imposing Welsh period home bursting with character. North Wing forms part of this house and provides a unique stay on the Lleyn Peninsula.
The ground floor offers a spacious lounge and dining area. There is a simple kitchen and convenient cloakroom completes the ground floor.
The property has many antique pieces and upstairs there are 4 interesting bedrooms sleeping six guests, all are serviced by a family bathroom. The showcase master bedroom is spacious and offers real period opulence.
Outside lies a private terrace with outdoor furniture and guests are welcome to explore and enjoy the extensive grounds and the far reaching sea and countryside views.
WiFi included and up to 2 pets welcome.
- living room area with comfortable sofa and two coordinating armchairs, flame effect fire set in the fireplace, flatscreen TV with DVD player, oak coffee tables and ambient lighting
- dining area with formal oak dining table and six coordinating chairs, oak glassware cabinet and flame effect fire set in a traditional fireplace
- kitchen with electric oven, grill and and hob, dishwasher, undercounter fridge, microwave and freezer and washing machine in the garage.
- convenient cloakroom with wash hand basin and wc
- traditional square pine staircase leading to a gallery landing
- bedroom 1 - master bedroom with a stately oak framed double bed, oak corner wardrobe with drawers, dramatic oak dressing table with stool, oak bedside tables with lamps, oak framed chaise longue and coordinating stool, oak armchair, wash hand basin, and countryside views
- bedroom 2 - double bedroom with double divan bed, oak wardrobe with drawers, oak chest of drawers, 2 bedside tables, occasional chair, window seat with cushions and countryside views
- bedroom 3 - single bedroom with single divan bed, painted white wardrobe with drawer, coordinating bedside table and countryside views
- bedroom 4 - single bedroom with single divan bed with modern headboard, pine wardrobe with drawers, antique pine chest of drawers, 2 bedside tables, stool and countryside views
- family bath and shower room with corner spa bath, large shower cubicle with power shower, wash hand basin and wc
- private patio area with outdoor dining table and chairs
- large shared well-maintained grounds of 6 acres
- parking for 3 cars and boat/bike storage available
- spacious holiday home forming part of Welsh manor house on a delightful 100 acre estate
- far reaching sea views from the gardens
- oil fired central heating in sitting room, convector heaters and electric fire
- Wifi included
- bed linen, towels, tea towels, heating and electricity included
- 2 pets welcome at £50 per pet per week
- Freeview TV
- families only
- no smoking